KK's cleaning house!
[-]
  •
04-22-2013, 10:21 PM,
KK's cleaning house!
Some stuff I'm putting up. If it dosnt' sell I'm not going to be sad!!! Big Grin but if you interested please pm me! I don't plan on listing these things anywhere else.

First up is a NWT Coach purse. I like it but I've never used it... Lovely black with C's made from dots. Very cute! Make me an offer... Origional price was almost $300 I think I paid +/-$230 for it. I honestly have no idea how much to sell this for, opinions welcome. Smile

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Next is a never set 8mm light ceylon blue sapphire cut BTD stone. I wanted to put this in my rg fish tail, I still will if no one buys it. asking 190 shipped.

next 5mm set into 925SS ring with cz's (I think cz's) Pink moissanite. I think its a size 7.5? asking $80 shipped.

I'll try and take some better pics tomorrow if I have time. Please ask any questions Smile I'm also going to list my rg fishtail 8mm chris oec ring too! I will also entertain offers on my 7mm moissy OEC bezel set ring... Everyone has a price you know... Wink Trying to pay for my trip to Canada and BP ring I have in the works! thanks ladies.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
04-22-2013, 10:26 PM,
RE: KK's cleaning house!
these are the OEC rings I mentioned above...

[-]
  •
04-23-2013, 06:45 AM,
trip to canada?? ooooh where?? I love that sapphire but I swore to hubby no sparklies til the shingles are done :'(

[-] The following 1 user Likes MissKK's post:
  • Olivejuice
04-25-2013, 11:32 AM,
Pink moissy and fishtail are GONE!!!

[-]
  •
04-25-2013, 11:33 AM,
Going to SK nikkik. <.> lol

[-]
  •
04-25-2013, 11:41 AM,
hahahaha Have you been before?

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
04-25-2013, 12:14 PM,
No but I've been to Alberta... Same thing different Provence... FLat and cold! Don't tell me it's going to suck! Lol

[-]
  •
04-25-2013, 01:01 PM,
First, if you are going to be Canadian, it is province, not provence. lol. Wink And I don't think it will suck. I have been a few times, it is like Alberta, but even more flat and cold, lol, and no view of the Rockies. But there is the same normal things to do there. You guys just want to hang out, eat, watch a movie etc?? It will be fun to be in a different place. Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-] The following 1 user Likes MissKK's post:
  • Lorrissey
04-25-2013, 03:01 PM,
Oops.. If I'm going to be Canadian I need to pay better attention to auto text on my phone! Can't believe I didn't catch that, but then again I only catch about half the mistakes I make... I think on my iPad I catch about 75% my computer I think I catch 90% of the mistakes I make... Got to love first wild problems... I found a list of 100 things you need to do in the area he is at, I plan to tackle about 20 on my. Trip. Smile

[-]
  •
04-25-2013, 03:06 PM,
I am sure it will be really fun!! And the snow seems to be melting. For now, lol.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers