Kelly's ering
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 03:34 PM,
Kelly's ering
I'm loving it! A beautiful honker of a yellow diamond for an awesome girl. Kelly has always been one of my favorite celebrities and a true "idol". I had the privilege of seeing her in person earlier this year and her personality and voice is so upbeat and positive. Hope this is one celebrity marriage that lasts a lifetime! And I still want her ring Big Grin

Kelly's ring

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 03:40 PM,
RE: Kelly's ering
WOW, that is a honker for sure!! So happy for her! She really seems like a super cutie pie and nice girl!

My ex has been working with her. I was so tempted to ask him what she is like when I found out. Seeing that we had a pretty ugly split, I didn't really think he would be open to sharing tidbits of celebrity gossip with me. Too bad that bridge is way beyond burned.

Incredible ring though.

No, I didn't lose my mind. It got scared and ran away.
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 03:43 PM,
That is big rock! It's pretty. I like Kelly Clarkson a lot. She seems really down to earth.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 03:52 PM,
I saw it a few days ago and just don't love it. I want to 'cause I really like her...but I don't. Ad she needs a manicure. Blush

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 03:57 PM,
lol Jenn!! Yeah, I would be embarrassed to have people seeing my hands looking like that. First thing I did when I got engaged was a manicure. Hell, honestly I was coiffed and primped for weeks as soon as I knew he was even thinking about proposing!

[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 03:59 PM,
(12-16-2012, 03:52 PM)jenncent Wrote: I saw it a few days ago and just don't love it. I want to 'cause I really like her...but I don't. Ad she needs a manicure. Blush

LOL! I noticed that!

[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 04:00 PM,
Crackup

A manicure first thing I thought of when I saw the pic.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 04:18 PM,
I like the idea of it, it's very DBL with the fancy yellow, crushed-ice-awesomeness. Maybe if the halo was a bit more petite, and girl get a mani Wink

[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 04:25 PM,
I do love the milgrained bezel. Like I really really love that aspect of it. Smile But +1 to a smaller halo.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
12-16-2012, 04:37 PM,
I am the first to admit I love large, blingy honkers, but this ring just looks too big and bulky to me. Scaling the halo down would make it more elegant to me. Like Joanna Krupa's ring on RHOMiami....I just die for her ring every time I see it. Hers is an 8ct and I think it's a canary too, with a halo. If you can tolerate the drama & stupidness, the show is worth watching for a glimpse of that ring.