Keyhole halo <3
[-]
  •
10-13-2013, 03:53 PM,
Exclamation  Keyhole halo <3
I can't believe I am doing this..

But..

keyhole is for sale !! Cry

Hubby and I really desperately want to move into a larger place (our marriage deoends on it apparently because I am a slob and I need more space to put all my stuff and he's sick of mess Dood ) !

Aaand.. I really want to start trying for babies!! We can't until we move so for now priorities must alter.. Slightly.. Wink

I hope this beauty finds a new loving home amongst loving sparkle fiends !
http://diamondbistro.com/category/218/Mo...anite.html

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like jenncent's post:
  • MrsK, stardust
10-13-2013, 05:53 PM,
RE: Keyhole halo <3
I am so Frosty, BUT, having your own home and babies is worth it. Wink

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-13-2013, 06:03 PM,
Oh sad! But I am in the same boat on the house > sparkly thing right now, so I feel you. I hope this stays in the sparkle family! Smile

[-]
  •
10-13-2013, 06:07 PM,
Good luck, Frosty!

[-]
  •
10-13-2013, 06:35 PM,
I'm in 2 minds about it.. I really am. My heart is aching.

I figure I'll test the waters and see how it goes and hell.. I wont be complaining if I *have* to keep her!!! Wink

I am in the process of resetting my diamond so the other option is I sell her back to DK for the metal and diamonds and use it to create another version of keyhole because I am so in LOVE with this ring.

I was even thinking of putting a lab ruby in there and wearing her as a RHR. Its all so up in the air. I think it will hurt me to part with it.. but lets see what the universe does with my listing.

[-]
  •
10-13-2013, 06:40 PM,
Good luck with your big decisions, Frosty.

Regarding your little decisions: I LOVE the ruby RHR idea!!!! I think a ruby would be absolute perfection in keyhole.

[-]
  •
10-13-2013, 07:00 PM,
(10-13-2013, 06:35 PM)Frosty Wrote: I'm in 2 minds about it.. I really am. My heart is aching.

I figure I'll test the waters and see how it goes and hell.. I wont be complaining if I *have* to keep her!!! Wink

I am in the process of resetting my diamond so the other option is I sell her back to DK for the metal and diamonds and use it to create another version of keyhole because I am so in LOVE with this ring.

I was even thinking of putting a lab ruby in there and wearing her as a RHR. Its all so up in the air. I think it will hurt me to part with it.. but lets see what the universe does with my listing.

Why not wait on resetting your diamond? That way that money not spent could be used towards your house and you could keep your keyhole ring Smile

[-]
  •
10-13-2013, 08:24 PM,
It's so strange SB.. I feel really horrible not having my diamond in a setting. I don't know why.. I think its the sentimentality of it. I feel really anxious and guilty not wearing it..

It's on hold at present.. but its more of a priority for me emotionally than keeping keyhole.. either way I'm sad. Cry

[-]
  •
10-13-2013, 08:45 PM,
I totally get that Frosty. It took me longer to get there than you, but I started missing it so much and feeling really bad about it.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-14-2013, 02:58 AM,
I just saw it on the Bistro, and was like Nooooooooooo.

My heart aches for you, but like most of us, sometimes we just have to be sensible and prioritise the things that matter most. Home, hubby and future family (for those that want kidlets, unlike moi) trumps any sparkle.

Sending good selling vibes to the universe x

I get distracted by shiny things