Lotsa Rings for Sale - whew!
[-]
  •
03-25-2013, 03:06 PM,
Star  Lotsa Rings for Sale - whew!
Good grief! It just took me over 2 hours to take pics and load to photobucket FOUR rings (still have way more to go...so stay tunedPopcorn ) I can't find my calipers *argh* so any measurements of stones, etc. will be added when I find it Huh

Am giving first dibs to the board members here HeartHeart before sticking them all up on the bistro. The prices will also be a bit higher if listed there....and heaven help me PLEASE buy so I don't have to resort to "the bay"!!!!!!Cry

1st up: Vintage 14k (hallmarks "14k" on one side - *symbol* 61/5" on the other side" Top is white gold set with many small clear diamonds - rubies are bezel set in yellow gold and the shank/band is yellow gold. Size 5.5 - weighs 4.3 grams. $300

GEEZ sorry about the pics being HUGE!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

2nd up: Byzantine style heavy 14k (hallmarked) yellow gold ring set with a dark red garnet trillion shaped stone - finished undergallery - size 5-5.25 - weighs 8.5 grams - $350

3rd: 14k white gold (hallmarked "14k") diamond and genuine sapphire wide band ring with tiny milgraine all around inner and outer edges - size 5.5 - 5.75 - diamonds are great - sapphires medium to slightly darker blue - more medium in sunlight - weighs 5.8 grams - $300

4th: Huge honking genuine amethyst set in a sterling silver (hallmark .925) filigree setting - size 5.5 - weighs right at 4 grams. $100

Let me know if you have any questions! *buybuybuybuybuy* subliminal message right there...OH and I'll do the same thing I did on the other boards....if you buy 2 things, I'll discount the lowest priced item by 30% YaY! (same goes for everything I have on DB right now - name on there is OkieGal)

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
03-25-2013, 03:09 PM,
RE: Lotsa Rings for Sale - whew!
ok, I'm not aloud to look in this section anymore... LMAO, gee that ruby ring is pretty! I'm such a sucker for vintage rings.

[-]
  •
03-25-2013, 03:24 PM,
They are beautiful Heart and my size Cry I love the sapphire ring! I have to stay away Disagree and wait for my moissy cushion Angel

"Don't worry, be happy!"
[-]
  •
03-25-2013, 03:28 PM,
(03-25-2013, 03:24 PM)Dragonfly Wrote: They are beautiful Heart and my size Cry I love the sapphire ring! I have to stay away Disagree and wait for my moissy cushion Angel

thanks all! I have a sapphire solitaire I'm thinking about adding to the pile, too Smile OH and a MOISSY CUSHION set in white gold - not to mention at least 10 more rings *GASP* It wears me out taking all the pics n'stuff you gotta do to get them on here....

[-]
  •
03-25-2013, 04:01 PM,
So many beauties!! Heart

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
03-25-2013, 04:02 PM,
ZOMG KENDA! You never showed me that first one!!!!!!!!!!

[-]
  •
03-25-2013, 04:06 PM,
Thank you for admitting how much time this took you. I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one. I have a handful of things to sell and want to post them here before The Bistro, but the trick is that I need to rally 'em up, take decent photos, sort out measurements, and finally post 'em... such an ordeal. (First world problems, right?)

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KendaKarats's post:
  • stardust
03-25-2013, 04:07 PM,
(03-25-2013, 04:02 PM)stardust Wrote: ZOMG KENDA! You never showed me that first one!!!!!!!!!!

um...uh...err...I sorta forgot I had it? I'm telling ya...I've got rings that I've not even looked at in at least 3 (or more) years...someone just slap me now!

[-]
  •
03-25-2013, 04:09 PM,
(03-25-2013, 04:06 PM)Hadley Wrote: Thank you for admitting how much time this took you. I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one. I have a handful of things to sell and want to post them here before The Bistro, but the trick is that I need to rally 'em up, take decent photos, sort out measurements, and finally post 'em... such an ordeal. (First world problems, right?)

Indeed! I need a nap from all this...and this is only the beginning as I have tons more to do the same exhausting procedures with! (still haven't found the stupid calipers to measure stones, etc)

[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 07:14 PM,
OMG I just realized who you are and that the lab ruby I have is from you. And you have that pink/white moissy 3 stone that I have watched for months.

I guess I am slow on the uptake.