Loupe Troop misbehaving ....
[-]
  •
10-23-2014, 08:36 AM,
Loupe Troop misbehaving ....
Many are the listings, nonexistent are the channels of communication! I just sadly had this confirmed by a very nice FL'r who had the patience to contact me on Etsy instead. So, just a heads up ... if you tried to contact me but didn't receive an answer, it's the electronic gremlins: I respond to every message I receive. Sorry for any trouble, guys. Huh

Just in case, here's a link to the listings I have up (mama needs to get going on her Christmas shopping!): Circe's Loupe Troop Listings Alternately, y'all can always write to me directly at circehellene@gmail.com

Sample eye candy, just because!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! - 1.5tcw cape three-stone, $1500

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! - french cut emerald eternity, size 9, $900

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! - box-set platinum eternity, size 6.75, $500

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! - horizontal baguette eternity, size 4.5, $1250

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-23-2014, 02:39 PM,
RE: Loupe Troop misbehaving ....
ooh I need to see more photos of that box eternity....I think I could totally spring for that

[-]
  •
10-23-2014, 03:52 PM,
(10-23-2014, 02:39 PM)gatorgrl Wrote: ooh I need to see more photos of that box eternity....I think I could totally spring for that

Your wish is my command! I put it next to my transitional solitaire in one shot and next to a black french cut band in another ... both of those are available in separate listings. The great thing about this one is that the setting basically does the same thing that the fishtail prongs on the transitional do ... they square the stones and give them more visual impact. I swear it has the same presence on my hand as my ~3 carat eternity.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

This was my first time pairing it with one of my FC bands ... I actually really like how they work together! Something about the contrast/similarity of the different squares ....

[-]
  •
10-23-2014, 10:12 PM,
now I just need to photoshop to see how it would look with my scroll ring lol

[-]
  •
10-28-2014, 06:21 PM,
Woohoo! Looks like Loupe Troop's messaging system is working again!

[-]
  •
10-28-2014, 06:39 PM,
I also just got a loupetroop message! Crazy!

[-]
  •
10-28-2014, 07:09 PM,
oh wow, i just got messages too!

[-]
  •
11-24-2014, 12:04 PM,
French cut emerald band and size 4.5 baguette eternity are both sold. Smile