Lovestory princess cut ring in YG
[-]
  •
04-09-2013, 04:48 PM,
Lovestory princess cut ring in YG
This one makes me very sad to sell. Just found out that a class I need is going away and I have to take it via summer school (or update my catalog year which adds another semester - hmmm :p) so selling this to help raise funds. BEAUTIFUL Lovestory ring with aprx .45 carat princess cut center diamond and princess cut side diamonds (band NOT included). The estimate for Lovestory pieces is I/J color and SI clarity. However, this one sparkles like crazy, is very white looking (more so than my iPhone skills present) and I couldn't find any inclusion with my 10x loupe. 14k yellow gold. Solid piece, rounded inside of the shank and very comfortable to wear. One small scratch in the gold that could easily be buffed out but is not noticeable. Just looking to recoup my costs so asking what I paid plus a little extra for paypal fees as well as shipping costs (includes shipping/insurance in the USA - Canada may be more). As we all know those are getting crazy expensive Sad This diamond throws sparkles everywhere! $425

Sorry, photobucket isn't being nice right now Sad

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
05-02-2013, 01:20 PM,
RE: Lovestory princess cut ring in YG
Reduced! $350

[-]
  •
07-26-2013, 05:01 AM,
Sent you a pm...

I get distracted by shiny things
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sparkly Blonde's post:
  • Lorrissey
09-20-2013, 10:04 AM,
Reduced to $150 for quick sale (and because I saw something on Ruby Lane's one day sale Tongue )