Marquise love - MDZ cathedral ring project
[-] The following 2 users Like Bling It On's post:
  • EarthDiva, GemmaBella
12-24-2015, 06:20 AM,
Marquise love - MDZ cathedral ring project
Got this just in time for Christmas!! Spent an absolute fortune on my kiddies this year and am so glad that Mummy (me) gets some Christmas bling before I have to get back in the kitchen and cook Christmas lunch!!

My favourite things - Champagne and diamonds!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Some pics from Ilya at My Diamond Zone

Side profiles - can you see the teeny tiny milgrain?

Horrible shot of diamond, but nice perspective shot

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Bling It On's post:
  • CricketBug, LaLa
12-24-2015, 06:32 AM,
RE: Marquise love - MDZ cathedral ring project
A few more pics.

Nice low profile - kid friendly!

With a blingy diamond band:

Am really happy with this ring - its definitely going to join the FOREVER collection. The diamond is just big enough for me, but not so much so that I cant wear it everyday in my conservative office

[-]
  •
12-24-2015, 09:29 AM,
She's absolutely gorgeous! So happy that you got her in time for Christmas. Smile

[-]
  •
12-24-2015, 11:03 AM,
I love it! Merry Christmas!!!! Did MDZ do the setting also?

[-]
  •
12-24-2015, 11:41 AM,
It's outstanding! I Love it!!! The size is perfect on you. I am a big fan of milgrain bordering the diamonds in the shank. It gives it such a nice amount of thoughtful detail. Absolutely beautiful! Wear it in good health.
Champagne & diamonds are two of my favorite things too, hehe Wink They just go together like magic! Have a wonderful Christmas holiday!

[-]
  •
12-24-2015, 11:47 AM,
Merry Christmas @Bling It On !  I absolutely love your Marquise ring.  It's such a nice shaped stone...not too skinny.  And the setting is really lovely and looks amazing with your diamond band!  So very pretty.  Diamonds and champagne!!!  Glad you got a special, blingy present.  We moms need some spoiling sometimes, too!   Bighug

[-]
  •
12-24-2015, 01:45 PM,
That looks so very beautiful on you! Merry Christmas and enjoy your gorgeous new bling along with the kids' toys. Lol
It's perfect on you!

[-]
  •
12-24-2015, 04:28 PM,
That looks so perfect on you!! And great with your diamond band. I am so glad you got it in time for Christmas.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
12-24-2015, 06:00 PM,
Wow, I love your new ring! It looks great on you!

[-]
  •
12-25-2015, 05:13 AM,
@LaLa - thank you, christmas bling is always special isnt it?

, @idahosubaru - Merry Christmas to you too! Yes MDZ did the setting, I was really keen on trying their bench out. The glamour photos did not turn out too great in my opinion, but in real life the setting is amazing. Delicate and oh so pretty!

, @GemmaBella - yes, I really like the size of the diamond. For me it is sizeable (well compared to some of the wonderful honkers we see on this board!) and its a cut really well too. So sparkly! The milgrain is really fine and you have to close to see it, but I can feel it when I run my fingers along the shank, and its a nice touch. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas holiday too!

@EarthDiva - i really like the stone, its not too fat or skinny and its really sparkly so that is nice! The setting is really delicate IRL but I dont like the way it sits with the diamond band. The diamond band is wider and they dont sit nicely together so I'm now planning on an eternity to go with it. Our bling work is never finished........!
And yes, so nice I got spoiled this Christmas. Its just my husband and 3 girls in the house and he did really well keeping us all extremely happy!

@Slick - thank you, I really like the way the marquise shape flatters my finger. And now I can alternate with my 5 stone.... its nice having more than one set! Hope you have a really great Christmas with your family. Did you get to see your DD and DS?

@jenncent - thanks, I'm really loving having an alternate set. I like the blinginess of pairing with the diamond band but it doesnt sit quite right. So I'm another quest now to get a nice wedder for it - most likely eternity!