Moissanite Cushion
[-]
  •
11-14-2013, 12:12 PM,
Moissanite Cushion
How does a cushion compare to an rb or oec? I have never seen a cushion so I was curious about the sparkle factor in comparison to the other two. Does it have a good cut? Diamond like cut or very different? Thanks ladies :-)

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-14-2013, 12:24 PM,
RE: Moissanite Cushion
The cushions are pretty and have some good sparkle. I wouldn't stay it's as good as a RB though! The majority of the cushions I have seen have more of a splintery cushion cut vs the chunky cushion cut that I am drawn to though!!!!

[-]
  •
11-14-2013, 12:27 PM,
I think the cushion moiss is really nice. Nice outline, and good sparkle. Dragonfly has a nice big one, as does AmoraGirl.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-] The following 1 user Likes sparkletiger's post:
  • Miss Bliss
11-14-2013, 01:34 PM,
I found pictures of Dragonfly's amazing cushion Moissy - it is a honker alright - 9mm!
They are in this thread: http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Thread-Oli...-Huge-pics

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
Oscar Wilde
[-]
  •
11-14-2013, 04:27 PM,
I have a pink cushion. It's more sparkly than an OEC, but not as sparkly as a RB. I love the cushion cut.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-14-2013, 10:30 PM,
I have an amora OEC in an 8.5mm. I also have a 9.5mm FB cushion in a halo....with real diamonds in a halo and on the band....love her!
I also have a 10.5mm barely pink cushion with two side clear baguettes. In white gold. Its so beautiful.
I am now ordering 2.76 CTW FB cushion earrings....for xmas. All my cushions are from Schubachs....and I couldn't be happier.
I have not seen a RB in real life. But, if you get a good cushion, they are amazing.

[-]
  •
11-16-2013, 11:01 AM,
I haven't seen one in person, but I believe the cushion is next in line of sparkle after the RB, and there are some amazing ones the ladies around here own!

[-] The following 3 users Like Peanut213's post:
  • Blingaholic, Miss Bliss, sparkletiger
11-19-2013, 02:43 PM,
I just received mine on Friday and thought I'd help with a pic. :-) Moissy is very new to me and I know round anything is always going to have the most sparkle, but in the right lighting this thing is sparkle crazy!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Miss Bliss's post:
  • sparkletiger
11-24-2013, 04:56 PM,
(11-14-2013, 01:34 PM)sparkletiger Wrote: I found pictures of Dragonfly's amazing cushion Moissy - it is a honker alright - 9mm!
They are in this thread: http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Thread-Oli...-Huge-pics

9mm = perfect size for those of us who have seemingly disproportionately larger hands than the rest of the world. Crackup

I love absolutely Dragonfly's and Peanut213's rings! LoveLove

[-] The following 1 user Likes Blingaholic's post:
  • PimpMyRing
11-25-2013, 02:42 PM,
@Peanut213 Your cushion is just amazing!!! More pics!