Moissanite Eternity Bands
[-] The following 1 user Likes poldies4's post:
  • moissypaws
01-15-2014, 05:43 PM,
Moissanite Eternity Bands
Who out there has moissy eternity bands? I have some cz, some diamond, but I always feel like I have to go bigger than I want to get the sparkle I want. Dodgy

I'd love to have a very thin eternity band that had mad bling and I'm hoping moissy is my answer!

So for those of you who have one - what mm size do you have and where did you buy it?

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-15-2014, 06:51 PM,
RE: Moissanite Eternity Bands
(01-15-2014, 05:43 PM)poldies4 Wrote: Who out there has moissy eternity bands? I have some cz, some diamond, but I always feel like I have to go bigger than I want to get the sparkle I want. Dodgy

I'd love to have a very thin eternity band that had mad bling and I'm hoping moissy is my answer!

So for those of you who have one - what mm size do you have and where did you buy it?
Does it have to be complete eternity? I would find mine uncomfortable if it were.
Here's my 1/2ish moissy eternity looking ring. 2mm, 11 stone. I live it and think it sparkles so much on its own. I'll photo it alone for you..
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Slick's post:
  • moissypaws
01-15-2014, 06:54 PM,
Here it is alone. Size 7.25 finger.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-]
  •
01-15-2014, 07:01 PM,
Oooh! Shiny! I probably will go with a full eternity - I'm used to wearing one. MoCo has a 14k white, 1.7 mm one on sale in my size (6) for a good price. I just wanted to be sure that the smaller moissy sizes would really sparkle still!

[-]
  •
01-15-2014, 07:14 PM,
I have owned one full eternity. It was channel set and had 2mm stones from Schubach's. I also owned a low profile eternity that was 2mm, that I purchased from MoCo. I very much liked both of them. They were super sparkly.

[-] The following 2 users Like idahosubaru's post:
  • MrsK, Slick
01-15-2014, 07:24 PM,
I have the low profile from MrsK and wear it all the time. It is very comfortable and very sparkly. It is a 3/4 eternity and spins only once in awhile.

Come to think of it I own both eternities MrsK just posted about. Confused

[-] The following 2 users Like jenncent's post:
  • moissypaws, stardust
01-15-2014, 08:30 PM,
I think moissy would make the sparkliest eternity bands. H&A diamond melee may come close, but that is not the norm.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-15-2014, 08:34 PM,
I have a sapphire moissy one and it sparkles a lot!!! Moissy will give you the most sparkle vs diamonds and it's cheaper!!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Slick's post:
  • moissypaws
01-15-2014, 09:29 PM,
(01-15-2014, 08:34 PM)JooJooBee4 Wrote: I have a sapphire moissy one and it sparkles a lot!!! Moissy will give you the most sparkle vs diamonds and it's cheaper!!
Yeahthat
My moissy eternity sparkles like nobody's business!

[-] The following 1 user Likes poldies4's post:
  • Slick
01-16-2014, 05:47 AM,
Yay! Thanks, ladies! I'm so excited Smile