Moissy OEC Should I Keep?
[-]
  •
08-10-2014, 08:48 AM,
Moissy OEC Should I Keep?
With the AG OEC thread/kinda off cut and a couple of you posting that they were having a terrible time finding keepers in the Moissy OEC's and now I am paranoid. I was going to send this back but now I wonder if I should keep it as a good one just in case. What do you think of this stone?

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-10-2014, 09:27 AM,
RE: Moissy OEC Should I Keep?
I think it is warm, but looks beautiful!! I would keep it.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
08-10-2014, 10:08 AM,
I think the faceting looks great, the stone is warm but it seems lively from the photos. Couldn't see the video because it is set to private, ( or my phone is just being weird again ), but I would keep it if you are able to. I ordered an Amora OEC , should have it on Saturday or next Monday at the latest. I wil for sure post lots of pjctures, videos and a review. Part of me is worried about not having seen stellar reviews, but I decided I have to see one for myself and decide if it reall speaks to my heart. My current Amora enhanced OEC does, so I have a good moissanite stone of the same cut to compare it to when it gets here.

[-]
  •
08-10-2014, 10:20 AM,
I would keep it, you can always sell it on the bistro if you later change your mind. It is a size many people would be interested in.

[-]
  •
08-10-2014, 10:34 AM,
What size is it? I rather like it and would keep it if finances allowed Blush

[-]
  •
08-10-2014, 01:40 PM,
OK lets try this again. Here is the video:

[-]
  •
08-10-2014, 01:52 PM,
Yes, it is a pretty warm stone, which is one of the things that has me wavering a little on keeping it. It was graded as a K, but I also know that it is older FB rough. decisions decisions.

[-]
  •
08-10-2014, 02:54 PM,
I'd keep it. Smile You can always sell it later, if you find you won't use it. Mind, if the color is bothering you so that you *won't* use it, then I'd send it back.

I sent back a gorgeous FB OEC a while back. Unfortunately, the stone (8.5mm) had a couple teensy flea bites along the girdle. That was a bummer! But having had a moissie previously that chipped, I didn't want to risk having problems with it later on. The color of mine was estimated to be K, however, to my eye, it was warmer than K—perhaps because it was larger.

[-]
  •
08-10-2014, 03:38 PM,
Doesn't look nearly as warm in your video, but I like warm Smile

[-]
  •
08-10-2014, 03:52 PM,
If the color bothers you, send it back. I would keep it, personally, because the cut looks good and lively, and I don't mind a bit of warmth in OECs.