Moissy OMC?
[-]
  •
04-03-2013, 10:44 PM,
Moissy OMC?
Does anyone know who has that OMC that was on the bistro a few times last year? I'm interested in it if its for sale! Smile

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
04-04-2013, 05:53 AM,
RE: Moissy OMC?
I am not sure who has it now, but no doubt it will turn up again. It always does!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
04-04-2013, 07:00 AM,
I saw that. It was a nice looking stone. I wonder if it had that tea color like the oval?

[-]
  •
04-04-2013, 07:56 AM,
The last person I thought had it was iwannasparkletoo on btd.

[-]
  •
04-04-2013, 09:34 AM,
Why does it keep being passed around? What's wrong with it?

[-]
  •
04-04-2013, 10:15 AM,
(04-04-2013, 09:34 AM)MrsFloppy Wrote: Why does it keep being passed around? What's wrong with it?

I 'think' colour. I thought it looked pretty, in the picture, though. TBH, I think many folks snap up stones without having concrete plans - cuz they gotta have it, yk? Then, they resell when the decide they can't actually think of a use for it.

[-]
  •
04-04-2013, 10:28 AM,
(04-04-2013, 10:15 AM)PimpMyRing Wrote:
(04-04-2013, 09:34 AM)MrsFloppy Wrote: Why does it keep being passed around? What's wrong with it?

I 'think' colour. I thought it looked pretty, in the picture, though. TBH, I think many folks snap up stones without having concrete plans - cuz they gotta have it, yk? Then, they resell when the decide they can't actually think of a use for it.

I agree Pimpmy ring. I bought the OMC sapphire because I have a vision on a sapphire stack, but I cannot decide what exactly to do with it, so I believe you are 100% right on buying stones!!

[-]
  •
04-04-2013, 10:43 AM,

Yes, PMR is right. I actually tried to buy the stone from iwannasparkletoo, but she was not interested in selling it. She just didn't have any plans yet on how to set it.

But I do know she was also looking into an antique diamond piece, so you may want to contact her and try again. She may be open to selling it now. It's been several months.

[-]
  •
04-04-2013, 10:54 AM,
(04-04-2013, 10:43 AM)Lorrissey Wrote:

Yes, PMR is right. I actually tried to buy the stone from iwannasparkletoo, but she was not interested in selling it. She just didn't have any plans yet on how to set it.

But I do know she was also looking into an antique diamond piece, so you may want to contact her and try again. She may be open to selling it now. It's been several months.

It looks like she sold it in August. Lol. It is like the moissy version of Hot potato! No one keeps that stone for too long. Confused

Correction: looks like she sold an asha OMC in August.

[-]
  •
04-04-2013, 11:03 AM,
(04-04-2013, 10:54 AM)MrsFloppy Wrote:
(04-04-2013, 10:43 AM)Lorrissey Wrote:

It looks like she sold it in August. Lol. It is like the moissy version of Hot potato! No one keeps that stone for too long. Confused

Maybe contact iwannasparkletoo and ask her who she sold it too? Then you could try to get in touch with them? It would be worth a shot!