Moissy on DB
[-]
  •
08-20-2013, 06:13 PM,
Moissy on DB
http://diamondbistro.com/category/218/Mo...-gold.html

Is she on the forums? I couldn't figure out how to ask her a question on DB. I'm not a member there.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-20-2013, 06:21 PM,
RE: Moissy
She does have a video of a cz ring the same size. Wondering why, if she already tried out that size in cz she would now find a 1ct too large. Some girls are silly like that Smile.

[-]
  •
08-20-2013, 06:30 PM,
RE: Moissy? or Cz?
Maybe the setting makes it look too big to her? It's a pretty ring.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
08-20-2013, 06:34 PM,
Not a very sparkly moissy though, do you think? I only have the BP and 2mm eternity so what do I know? I just expected it to at least out-sparkle the cz in her other vid. For a brand new Moissy, where's the bling? Is this what people mean when they say Moissy is "moody"?

[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • MrsK
08-20-2013, 06:36 PM,
I think it is just poor lighting for sparkle. Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
08-20-2013, 06:38 PM,
Somebody needs to tell her to take a better vid. Sometimes people's minds get stuck on the first image they see.

[-]
  •
08-20-2013, 07:20 PM,
RE: Moissy on DB
(08-20-2013, 06:36 PM)jenncent Wrote: I think it is just poor lighting for sparkle. Smile

Yeahthat

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LaLa's post:
  • MrsK
08-21-2013, 05:46 PM,
I was wondering why she wouldn't be able to just return the ring and then I remembered this post on *the other forum*. http://betterthandiamond.com/discussion/...Post816793

I believe that thread goes with that ring, and I suppose her ring was considered a custom order since they ordered it all yellow instead of with a white head. How unfortunate for her. But anyway, if you want to message her, you could always do it over there. Smile

[-]
  •
08-21-2013, 05:55 PM,
Thanks. I'll go read that. Also was wondering if she is stuck with it because it was sized.

[-]
  •
08-21-2013, 05:59 PM,
She lives over here (UK) so it makes sense that she might feel like its too big. I had a 1ct Amora but i'm an old bird and could get away with a larger diamond like stone. Big Grin She might just be a young thing and wants to pass it off as a diamond...