Moissy on PS
[-]
  •
11-17-2012, 10:20 AM,
Moissy on PS
I don't know if you guys noticed this,but when CharmyPoo was showing her collection, Moms2Dolls asked for more info on the three stone. And CharmyPoo said she couldn't because of forum rules - I think that means it's a moissy or CZ ring (looks moissy to me!)

http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-...81997.html

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-17-2012, 10:30 AM,
RE: Moissy on PS
I think you may be right. The color of the stones in that 3 stone look warm.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-17-2012, 10:36 AM,
It TOTALLY looks like moissy. The faceting and the flat table... The rainbow fire on it in the second pic...

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-17-2012, 10:45 AM,
Are those all her rings? I thought multiple rings were a thing sim ladies did :p
I think I would rather have one 3.5ish carat cushion in a fab setting than 7(ish) diamond rings. Some of them are very pretty though....

[-]
  •
11-18-2012, 01:33 AM,
O_o I wish they would allow talk of sims. They used to years ago. I see moissy in the pics too

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller
[-]
  •
11-18-2012, 08:47 AM,
I agree more sparkeles. Especially those little .25 carat rings, she certainly can't wear all of them! She said she is a hoarder and is going to think about starting to sell

I think that more than one of those rings must be sims

[-]
  •
11-18-2012, 08:53 AM,
Totally looks like moissy. Nice to hear she really loves it!

[-]
  •
11-18-2012, 09:38 AM,
(11-18-2012, 08:47 AM)Turks Wrote: I think that more than one of those rings must be sims

I think the same thing. Blush

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-18-2012, 09:41 AM,
(11-18-2012, 08:47 AM)Turks Wrote: I agree more sparkeles. Especially those little .25 carat rings, she certainly can't wear all of them! She said she is a hoarder and is going to think about starting to sell

I think that more than one of those rings must be sims

Turks that's so interesting that she said she's a hoarder. I hope some of those are sims, otherwise it's hundreds on thousands worth of jewelry Confused Even if I was a millionaire, I think I would always rather have 150k than multiple rings. I would totally consider spending like 20k on an antique cut diamond though! Angel

[-]
  •
11-18-2012, 10:49 AM,
I also think she said she has tiny fingers, right? So the stones are not really that big?

I agree @MoreSparkles, I would always rather have the money in my pocket than sitting unworn in a box, but who knows - it might be her retirement savings!