Morganite
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mamacass77's post:
  • MicheleZ
02-27-2013, 11:26 AM,
Morganite
Hi gals! We just had a most hilarious event play out at my house. I have been trying to patiently wait for my newly reset engagement ring to arrive in the mail. Well the door bell rang a few minutes ago and my husband and I were racing and playfully fighting each other to the door lol! Our kids were just staring on in utter confusion at the scene playing out befor them. Sure enough it was the mailman with a package!!! Hubby of course made it to the door ahead of me. So then he and the mailman proceeded to tease me about the package I had been waiting so long for! Saying he should dangle it just out of my reach for at least two more days. Men ugh! Finally hubby handed over the package and I ripped it open to discover it was NOT my ering. It was my rose gold and morganite ring from the bistro, I was still happy to recieve it but was still bummed it wasnt my ering. I guess another day to wait for it. Anyway, I thought I would share my mid day events with y'all. I even managed to snap a couple shakey pics as I was still all worked up from the whole thing Smile it's a 6.5mm morganite in 10k rose gold. I thought it would be cute to use with some of my little stackers. For now I'm wearing it on my sad naked left hand with my rose and white gold stack bands.
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-27-2013, 11:43 AM,
RE: Morganite
Sorry your ering didn't some yet... This is pretty though!!!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
02-27-2013, 01:35 PM,
Oooh, that's not fair! I'm so sorry it wasn't the jackpot delivery you were hoping for. But look at it this way... now you get to play all over again tomorrow. Two rounds of fun is always better than one, right? Your morganite is pretty, especially the stone cut and the tapered shank. Have fun with it!

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
02-27-2013, 02:24 PM,
so pretty!

[-]
  •
02-27-2013, 03:47 PM,
I wish I could wear morganite- but it looks so horrid with my skin tone.

*sigh*

Hope the 'real deal' e-ring is there soon!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
02-28-2013, 10:14 AM,
Thanks everyone Smile