Mrs.K, you're on my list....
[-]
  •
05-27-2013, 06:30 AM,
Mrs.K, you're on my list....
OMG. WHY?! WHY did you ever make me look seriously at Catherine Cardellini's site? I was so happy getting a headache when I opened it. So happy thinking all she did was pearls and glass and gold beads. WHY did you have to encourage me to keep looking?

I have now gone through LITERALLY everything on her site. I have seen every flipping thing the woman has to offer at the moment. My wish list is eleventy pages long, full of pearls I never even gave a second glance to a mere month ago.

And the worst part? She's suprisingly affordable and amazing to work with. This is, of course, besides the fact that the has beautiful pearls. And unlike other sites which may be all fine and dandy, she actually takes the time to put individual strands on there so you're literally getting the piece you see. Pearls have such a variance-it drives me batty that you just order "a strand of AAA's" and take what you get. You may get lucky, but you may not. With Catherine, there is no gambling. You're picking the pearls you will receive. For those just getting into pearls-you have NO idea what a blessing that is.

ARGH!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
05-27-2013, 07:07 AM,
RE: Mrs.K, you're on my list....
I'll admit, I clicked on her site, and shut it off because it was confusing to navigate at first. Then, I broke down and checked it out again. After you get the hang of the site, you cannot stop looking!

Laugh More ~ Gripe Less ~ Ignore Critics ~ Order Dessert ~ Say Yes ~ Love Life
[-]
  •
05-27-2013, 09:01 AM,
Heh. It's really MS' fault, because she showed me some pretty pinks there and then it was all over. I have a few things on the way to me from her, but I definitely want more. Blush

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
05-27-2013, 09:07 AM,
it is possible there are two things being knotted for me right now.

AND MS! You're on my list too!!!

(thank you!)

[-]
  •
05-27-2013, 09:08 AM,
I got hooked on her from PS and you ladies are right, the individual pictures of the peachy pinks and lavenders were mesmerizing!

[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • stardust
05-27-2013, 10:11 AM,
That is what I have been saying!! Her site is not that bad. All the pictures!!!! They are amazing.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
05-27-2013, 10:28 AM,
FINE. *kicks dirt* You were RIGHT. Nyanya

[-]
  •
05-27-2013, 11:07 AM,
I finally just toned down my wish list. It was at $9000 and just thought of that of wishing for that much in pearls was making me stressed. Now it is at a measly 3k, or pieces I REALLY REALLY want. And that is just a bit depressing. Because I cannot have them all.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
05-27-2013, 11:08 AM,
HA! Mine is around $9k as well.

I need to go through and pare down. I have a strand of fireballls in there that is KILLING ME.

[-]
  •
05-27-2013, 11:23 AM,
Ummmm please post your wish lists so I can drool. Or list them so no one else buys them.