Multicolours
[-]
  •
09-24-2013, 04:31 PM,
Multicolours
I received these yesterday. But I'm unsure of the color. Cathybear and I have been discussing a replacement strand.

I still want to give them a few days. The strand is more pink/purple/bronze toned vs. super multicolored and super rainbowy as I'd imagined it.

Here are vendor photos:
http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com...fo&id=2431
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Here are some quick cell shots -- haven't dumped my camera pics yet. tried to capture different lighting scenarios.

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes MicheleZ's post:
  • MrsK
09-24-2013, 04:38 PM,
RE: Multicolours
I love them - but that's cause they are right up my color ally.

There's broke....and then there is whatever I am...*cry*
[-]
  •
09-24-2013, 04:39 PM,
L, I super love them. But I know what you mean. That bright multicolored pearl is an elusive butterfly if ever there was one. I always think things will be brighter than they really are.

They look awesome on you and there are some freaking amazing pearls on that strand. What kind of replacement are you considering?

[-] The following 1 user Likes Lorrissey's post:
  • stardust
09-24-2013, 05:10 PM,
We're talking lighter and cooler in tones -- blues/greys/lavenders.

Battah and I have talked about a lighter strand too and she's already actively seeking out a strand for me... so I may end up keeping this one and having a warm toned multi and a cool toned multi. Because I don't dislike this one, it's just along the lines of what you were talking about in your magical thinking thread. Just not what I was expecting.

[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • stardust
09-24-2013, 05:13 PM,
Sorry you don't love them, I can see what mean. Like you want the multi more popping maybe... But I really love how they look on you! And they look fab with your orangy/pinks... but I think everything would look fab with those, lol. I love the surfaces.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
09-24-2013, 05:24 PM,
(09-24-2013, 05:13 PM)jenncent Wrote: Sorry you don't love them, I can see what mean. Like you want the multi more popping maybe... But I really love how they look on you! And they look fab with your orangy/pinks... but I think everything would look fab with those, lol. I love the surfaces.

YES YES YES!! "...Like you want the multi more popping..." That's exactly it and exactly what I had in my mind.

but kinda like star mentioned sometime ago -- something about what she wanted not existing. I do feel a bit captain ahab chasing the moby dick of pearls.

[-]
  •
09-24-2013, 05:30 PM,
(09-24-2013, 05:24 PM)Lorrissey Wrote:
(09-24-2013, 05:13 PM)jenncent Wrote: Sorry you don't love them, I can see what mean. Like you want the multi more popping maybe... But I really love how they look on you! And they look fab with your orangy/pinks... but I think everything would look fab with those, lol. I love the surfaces.

YES YES YES!! "...Like you want the multi more popping..." That's exactly it and exactly what I had in my mind.

but kinda like star mentioned sometime ago -- something about what she wanted not existing. I do feel a bit captain ahab chasing the moby dick of pearls.

I hear ya.

I'll just share that I felt similarly when I received my rainbows because the picture in my head was so very different from the one in reality. I'm still chasing the vision in my head, but in the meantime I've come to absolutely ADORE the rainbows. Like, they're amazing. BUT they're not the multicolored ones I was seeking.

I think, like you, I want to want cool tones, but totally gravitate towards the warm ones. I can wear cool tones, but the warmer pinks, peaches, lilacs etc. just make my heart skip a beat in a way that the cooler ones, while beautiful, don't.

[-]
  •
09-24-2013, 05:32 PM,
what you two should so it but a strand or light multis and a strand of dark multis. And then mix them!

You're welcome.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
09-24-2013, 05:33 PM,
(09-24-2013, 05:32 PM)jenncent Wrote: what you two should so it but a strand or light multis and a strand of dark multis. And then mix them!

You're welcome.

LOL! I tried to get you to do that with me forever ago!

[-]
  •
09-24-2013, 05:36 PM,
LOL, but I wanted a long rope. So then my rope would have been short. But you both want normal length, so win win.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers