My 1st Post! And my Moissys
[-] The following 1 user Likes smarie's post:
  • moissypaws
01-04-2014, 10:48 AM,
My 1st Post! And my Moissys
Hi---I just found this forum last week. A lot of you already know me--I'm smarie from other forums.

Anyways--I've been lurking for a week and finally decided to come out and post my two moissanite rings! One was Earthdiva's(the OEC)-LOVE this one and will never part with it. The other was Dragonfly's. I really love this one too but it doesn't steal my heart as the OEC does. The stone in the RB is amazing though. It doesn't show a lot of color in most situations-although as a moissy-it does "act up" more than the OEC. I should also mention that the OEC is a Forever Brilliant and the RB is an unenhanced.
Here are my pics: Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!A top shot to show the difference in tables.
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-04-2014, 10:49 AM,
RE: My 1st Post! And my Moissys
should add that the RB is a 9.5mm and FB OEC is an 8mm.

[-]
  •
01-04-2014, 10:53 AM,
Welcome!!! I love both of your rings! The scroll work on the bezeled one is amazing!

[-]
  •
01-04-2014, 10:58 AM,
Welcome! Both rings are beautiful. I really love the bezel one.

[-]
  •
01-04-2014, 11:03 AM,
So beautiful! Welcome :-) I love your bezel solitaire. The scrolls are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing :-)

[-]
  •
01-04-2014, 11:05 AM,
Welcome Bighug Your rings are fantastic Heart
Well done for snapping them up!!! @EarthDiva 's bezel OEC makes my heart flutter - it is amazing ... LoveLove

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
Oscar Wilde
[-]
  •
01-04-2014, 11:05 AM,
WELCOME, @smarie! Stars

Ah, the bezeled ring looks like perfection on you and I'm happy it has a loving home on your pretty hand! It's truly an amazing ring if I do say so myself, lol, and looks fab with that bezeled band, too. That honker of a RB is amazing, too!

[-]
  •
01-04-2014, 11:13 AM,
Thanks guys! Yes--the bezel is my favorite! Earthdiva did a fine job putting it all together and I am happy it's home is with me!
I do love the RB too. I have to get it sized though as it's a 1/2 size too small. I actually had it stuck on my finger for a week after I got it---was so excited to have it that I forced it on.
The stone in that is amazing and I think it's a keeper.

Now I have a 9mm setting that I'm thinking of putting another OEC into--probably an unenhanced one since I've seen the new rough with the 9.5m stone and it's great IMO.

Ugh--on second glance--should have used hand cream before posting--sorry! It's so cold here-was -2 this am.

[-]
  •
01-04-2014, 11:18 AM,
Welcome and congratulations on snapping up @EarthDiva 's bezel. That was the one that got away to me. I love it and it looks divine on you. I regretted not snapping that up this summer. But at least I'll get to see it on you. Smile

[-]
  •
01-04-2014, 11:52 AM,
Fabulous rings @smarie, and welcome! I love the shank on the bezel too, I never realized it curved like that before, and I heart it.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website