My Bella... Back to life with an OEC
[-]
  •
02-15-2013, 11:15 PM,
Heart  My Bella... Back to life with an OEC
I know, it is the second posting,please excuse my excitement!!!

Hi ladies,
After admiring all your beautiful new ring earlier today, I went to check some other beauties at joeschubach's channel on Youtube and drooling over M.K. Gold rose ring, I just froze......

I am looking at this beautiful ring and then I read Olga's ring. It is my ring, I can believe how beautiful it looks! Beth chose the stone for me, so this is the very first time I see it.

Here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE5icqW-Ktg

"Don't worry, be happy!"
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-16-2013, 12:34 AM,
RE: My Bella... Back to life with an OEC
wow, that is amazing!!!!

[-]
  •
02-16-2013, 01:01 AM,
Beautiful! Now it's the torture of waiting for delivery. The wheels on the FedEx truck go round and round, round and round, but not fast enough (did you sing along in your head?).

I didn't iron it all out in your previous postings -- this was an existing setting for you and you swapped out the center stone, right? What was in it before?

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dragonfly's post:
  • Lorrissey
02-16-2013, 01:44 AM,
Yes that is correct.
This what the ring looked like when I sent it out. They are not pictures but it is all I have. I will post them side by side when I get it. I think it looks even prettier now from what I see on the video.

Pictures from 2012
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Pictures from 2004
This are from when I first got it. It was holding an Old mine cut by Michael E.
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

I changed the stone to the blue/purple for my daughter that was then 16 and loved the color of the stone, she wore it for about 2 years and then I recovered and put it away until I sent it to Beth to set the OEC moissanite.

"Don't worry, be happy!"
[-]
  •
02-16-2013, 01:58 AM,
Where did this setting originate? It's really beautiful. I can't believe your 16 year old got to bling out with something this amazing. You should have been my mom, I woulda rocked your rocks and not given them back in two years.

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
02-16-2013, 07:39 AM,
I had so many rings them that I never got to wear it.... She used it for a couple of years and then I took it back, she is a great kid, she wore it wile it had the blue stone. She is now 22 and has her a few rings that she wears all the time. She is not getting this one LOL....

"Don't worry, be happy!"
[-]
  •
03-10-2013, 11:56 PM,
This reminds me of the ring that Mario (Bellajewelryco) used to make! I loved it then and I love it now!

[-]
  •
03-11-2013, 10:57 AM,
I love this setting, it's one of my all time favorites ever. It looks beautiful in all its variations but so, so beautiful now! Handshots soon, right???

[-]
  •
03-11-2013, 01:12 PM,
(03-11-2013, 10:57 AM)lucky.b Wrote: I love this setting, it's one of my all time favorites ever. It looks beautiful in all its variations but so, so beautiful now! Handshots soon, right???

This is the link to the ring with the new stone.

http://thefacetlounge.com/showthread.php?tid=733

"Don't worry, be happy!"