My Dear Ginger
[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 08:24 AM,
My Dear Ginger
Dear Ginger is back home from Amcor and she is a sparkling fireball of beauty that no pictures or video can seem to capture. There is just something so explosive about these champagnes that I freaking LOVE! Every movement resembles a 4th of July fireworks display of sparkling gold, red & blue flashes of color on my finger ... I tried in earnest last night and this morning to capture it, and videos just show the whitish/goldish flashes. The ring itself is so extremely smooth and comfy, it is barely noticeable on the finger. I wanted a satin finish with a touch of shine so the colored sparkle wouldn't blend in with super shiny metal. It's just beautiful! And those extra champagne diamonds I picked up from ebay are so close in color that I think they would make awesome stacking bands with it. Heart

So, here are pictures, but they really do this piece NO justice, as in person, it's just amazeballs! Without further ado ...

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 08:28 AM,
RE: My Dear Ginger
Ohhhh la la, I'm in love! I have a thing for champagne diamonds (come on though - who doesn't?) that is such a wonderful setting for that diamonds. I love how you scattered those little diamonds down the shank - you really did achieve getting those stones to look like champagne bubbles in a glass!

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 08:30 AM,
Stars It turned out perfect, absolutely perfect! How neat your vision was executed so exactly. ^.^ It looks wonderful!

[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 08:33 AM,
Videos:

[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 08:41 AM,
Beautiful!

The band idea sounds amazing!!!

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!
[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 08:57 AM,
Whooo Hooo that looks amazing on you, I love the finish!!!!!! So glad you are happy with it.

Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 08:58 AM,
Jumping SF, that is sooooooo spectacular!!!!!! Ginger has found herself a very high-end home, my friend! This is one of my fave TFL rings ever. Great job, you have amazing taste.

[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 09:10 AM,
Thanks so much @MissCassie @EarthDiva @ArtdecoLover71 @Bling It On I love how much more Ginger takes center stage in this setting vs the other one, and all her little "groupie fans" just bubble up the sides around her. Smile

@poppyseed Bighug thanks to you & Alb for helping me get her just right! I love the finish, and hope he/you kept notes so we can do matching stackers for her at some point. Smile

[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 09:14 AM,
That finish is TDF. You can add me in with Ginger's "groupie fans" LOL.

[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 09:15 AM,
What a gorgeous ring! I love how the finish turned out and she is such a fireball!