My Platinum Incredible Solitaire is here!
[-]
  •
01-10-2014, 08:47 PM,
Wink  My Platinum Incredible Solitaire is here!
It came today! The pictures don't do it justice, I have such crappy lighting in this house! Here is my @LaLa inspired ring from Poppyseed!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes JooJooBee4's post:
  • moissypaws
01-10-2014, 08:49 PM,
RE: My Platinum Incredible Solitaire is here!
Looks great @moissypaws! What's are the specs?? This is a great ring for stacking Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes Slick's post:
  • moissypaws
01-10-2014, 08:49 PM,
That looks perfect on your hand. Just a classic look that I love! How much do you love it? I know you said you like thicker bands, will you stack? Congratulations! It's divine!

[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • moissypaws
01-10-2014, 08:51 PM,
Beautiful, bright and white!!!! It looks perfect and classic.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-] The following 1 user Likes moissypaws's post:
  • Slick
01-10-2014, 08:55 PM,
Thanks ladies! I've been staring at it all day! The stone looks amazing! It's a 7.5 mm and I think it's the new rough. I sent the stone to Alb at Amcor and he set it and made the pointed claws. When I look down at it I can't really see the prongs, they almost disappear into the stone, in a good way!

Good memory @Sandeek! I love that it's thicker, and my band fits right up against it. I hope the band I have in waiting isn't too "vintage" looking. It's a plat band that I bought from a jeweler. It was a size 4 and I had it upsized to a 6.25. The diamonds looks just right with the moissy. The band is engraved inside, it has initials and says it's from 1941! Smile I'll add a pic of them together, opinions wanted!

[-]
  •
01-10-2014, 08:56 PM,
(01-10-2014, 08:51 PM)jenncent Wrote: Beautiful, bright and white!!!! It looks perfect and classic.

Thank you Jenncent! Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes Slick's post:
  • moissypaws
01-10-2014, 09:02 PM,
(01-10-2014, 08:55 PM)moissypaws Wrote: Thanks ladies! I've been staring at it all day! The stone looks amazing! It's a 7.5 mm and I think it's the new rough. I sent the stone to Alb at Amcor and he set it and made the pointed claws. When I look down at it I can't really see the prongs, they almost disappear into the stone, in a good way!

Good memory @Sandeek! I love that it's thicker, and my band fits right up against it. I hope the band I have in waiting isn't too "vintage" looking. It's a plat band that I bought from a jeweler. It was a size 4 and I had it upsized to a 6.25. The diamonds looks just right with the moissy. The band is engraved inside, it has initials and says it's from 1941! Smile I'll add a pic of them together, opinions wanted!

Ohhhh, LoveLove the wedding band sounds so awesome! Pictures, pictures! I think your stone looks like the perfect color and size too!

[-] The following 2 users Like EarthDiva's post:
  • moissypaws, Slick
01-10-2014, 09:02 PM,
@moissypaws - congratulations on your gorgeous solitaire! The stone certainly does look white - wow, this new rough is great! I love it on you and can't wait to see it with the new (old) band! On a selfish note, I can't wait to get your baguette band - just got your email and thanks soooo much for sending it out so quickly. You're the best. Always great when fellow TFL sisters with great taste wear the same ring size!

[-] The following 1 user Likes moissypaws's post:
  • Slick
01-10-2014, 09:20 PM,

[-] The following 2 users Like LaLa's post:
  • moissypaws, Slick
01-10-2014, 09:21 PM,
Yaaaay! It looks great. I'm so glad you love it. More pictures more pictures!