My Pretties
[-] The following 4 users Like Ginger's post:
  • jenncent, Lorrissey, Mamacass77, MrsK
10-06-2012, 11:00 PM,
Heart  My Pretties
I am going to post pictures of my most important pieces of my collection. Smile Please ask if you have any questions about any of them. I will just add pictures into this thread for when I get new pieces. Banana

My diamond custom made pendant from David Klass.
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

My 5mm OEC moissanite earrings in Schubachs fleur de lis settings
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
Compared to diamond earrings here
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

My five stone antique cushion cut diamond ring with pink diamond halo made by David Klass

My 7mm peachy pink cushion cut double halo e-ring redesign from Schubachs with pink diamond halo and white diamond halo (used to have small princess cut diamond but same shank)
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like Ginger's post:
  • bernice444, jenncent, KTrencha, MrsK, Rusalka, SyneSparkles, tracoon
10-06-2012, 11:12 PM,
RE: My Pretties
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

My antique platinum floral ring from Jewels By Erica Grace with a 7mm Asha OMC

My "barely pink" 5mm moissanite heart earrings from Schubachs
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Some stacking bands and my other rings together

[-] The following 2 users Like jenncent's post:
  • KTrencha, MrsK
10-07-2012, 07:57 AM,
I never get tired of looking at these pictures!!!! Your collection is one of the best!!! Stars It is just so much prettiness all in one place. You really have no reason to leave the house, except that you need to show it off! And it is still growing!!!! Banana

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-07-2012, 08:55 AM,
The last pic....OMG! You really do have a beautiful collection.

[-]
  •
10-07-2012, 09:18 AM,
I agree with the others. You have the best collection. I love the last two photos.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-07-2012, 10:42 AM,
Gosh,I love love love everything in your collection!So beautiful!

Ti amo

[-] The following 1 user Likes Ginger's post:
  • MrsK
10-07-2012, 11:34 AM,
Awe thanks ladies!! All of your comments are so sweet. Smile I will be adding my 9mm OEC moissanite ring from David Klass this week!! Soon I will be adding my 3/4 eternity 4mm moissy OEC band from Schubachs like jcent's amazing full eternity with the semi bezel and fine milgrain!! Yay! Mine is cast though while hers is hand forged and amazing. Smile

[-]
  •
10-07-2012, 11:38 AM,
I feel kind of bad that I left out my hand carved platinum wedding band that matches Iris in the group shoot! Oops. I will have to add that in next time.

[-]
  •
10-07-2012, 11:57 AM,
(10-07-2012, 11:34 AM)Ginger Wrote: Awe thanks ladies!! All of your comments are so sweet. Smile I will be adding my 9mm OEC moissanite ring from David Klass this week!! Soon I will be adding my 3/4 eternity 4mm moissy OEC band from Schubachs like jcent's amazing full eternity with the semi bezel and fine milgrain!! Yay! Mine is cast though while hers is hand forged and amazing. Smile

OMG! I'm jealous!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-07-2012, 02:06 PM,
Ginger, you should totally a pic with the engraved band! I bet they are so pretty together!! And your band is going to be fab. It will be a little different than mine, but it will still be amazing. Stars Like your Hella is a little different from LMs but still totally perfect. Wink

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries