My cushion is graded as....
[-]
  •
06-12-2013, 09:30 PM,
My cushion is graded as....
An I in color. DK got my stone Momday and that is the color grade he gave it. I'm really quite surprised it wasn't more like F or G. Anyhow, just thought I'd share since I think this is from the new rough. (I'm not certain on this but Oren said he just got it in and it was a new batch so I'm assuming it was the whiter rough). I'm happy with it though.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
06-12-2013, 09:32 PM,
RE: My cushion is graded as....
Well, stones are graded upside down and from the side (pretty sure), so it could certainly face up like a G and grade an I.

[-]
  •
06-13-2013, 11:05 AM,
(06-12-2013, 09:32 PM)MissCassie Wrote: Well, stones are graded upside down and from the side (pretty sure), so it could certainly face up like a G and grade an I.

^ This!

[-]
  •
06-13-2013, 11:19 AM,
I think that's really good for a cushion that is not enhanced.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
06-13-2013, 12:32 PM,
(06-13-2013, 11:19 AM)MrsK Wrote: I think that's really good for a cushion that is not enhanced.

Yeahthat

I've seen unenhanced cushions that were easily in the L-M range, and not in a good buttery way. As time progresses, the quality of rough progresses, and an I color is great in that cut.

Sharp mind, soft belly.