My custom ring from Schubachs arrived!....
[-]
  •
05-12-2013, 06:59 PM,
My custom ring from Schubachs arrived!....
Hello ladies,

Ok, so I FINALLY have my ring from Schubachs on my hand! It is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

It is a 9.5mm (or a tad bigger?) FB cushion moissy, in a halo....with diamonds for all the side stones. My inspiration ring was AnneH's ring by VC.

I have to say it looks just about the exact same! According to pics.

So here is my problem....as some of you may remember, I was going to have the main stone be a barely pink cushion. However, it broke during the first setting. So, Schubbies, being amazing people to work with, offered to send me the ring, with a "loaner" FB cushion, until the pinks were ready. Beth chose a gorgeous stone for me....and we all know how good she is at that job!!! She is like the sparkle fairy godmother! haha.
Anyways, I am IN LOVE with this stone, in the setting, as it is now! My husband loves it too! He says it is up to me, but he prefers the classic look of this ring.

However, I soooooo sooooo want and need a barely pink stone....and a big one....but I dont have the funds to make a big elaborate ring right now...and I am not sure how I feel about a BP in just a simple solitaire?

Any thoughts?

P.S. I know I need to get pics up of this ring for you!!!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
05-12-2013, 07:02 PM,
RE: My custom ring from Schubachs arrived!....
Yes, we *need* pics!

I think a BP in a simple solitaire would work. I'm not biased or anything, because I have a solitaire with a BP. Wink

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
05-12-2013, 07:12 PM,
How about a BP in the halo and this cushion (or an OEC) in a simple solitaire? I love both ideas. I see why people are boarding the BP train Wink Now those pics girlfriend!!!

[-] The following 1 user Likes MicheleZ's post:
  • PimpMyRing
05-12-2013, 07:14 PM,
Worthless

[-] The following 1 user Likes Hadley's post:
  • JuBe
05-12-2013, 07:34 PM,
I need photos to be sure, but my gut says pop a pink into the halo and put this colorless cushion into a solitaire. I love halos with a colored center so that it doesn't look like a pool of sameness, and I love how solitaires showcase the beautiful simplicity of colorless stones.

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
05-12-2013, 07:34 PM,
PICS

[-]
  •
05-12-2013, 07:44 PM,
Yes, I agree Hadley....there was something so pretty about the pink stone, with white diamonds surrounding it.

If you have seen Anne H's halo ring....from pricescope....the cushion really is gorgeous in the halo too!

I need to get these pics done for you all! Let me try and figure this out!!!

[-]
  •
05-12-2013, 07:45 PM,
Worthless

[-]
  •
05-12-2013, 07:57 PM,
I like the sound of this stone in a solitaire and the BP in the halo, but yes, pics to be sure! This ring sounds amaze balls!

[-]
  •
05-12-2013, 08:00 PM,
Yippee!! I was just looking for your update on this ring the other day! I"m torn because I had once daydreamed about this anneh\s ring with a bp centre. On the other hand, I adore the look of her ring as is. You can't lose. Why not the BP in "rosie' in rg. Cushions are TDF in that setting!!!

ETA: Also adding my protest to the whole no pix thing!! Boo! Wink