My dream 3 stone thanks to a wonderful tfl member
[-] The following 2 users Like HS4S's post:
  • CricketBug, MicheleZ
09-12-2014, 10:23 PM,
Heart  My dream 3 stone thanks to a wonderful tfl member
This is my new 3 stone. I was having such a hard time putting my thoughts together and finding something that was me. I went through tons of pictures and ideas. @Slick was wonderful listening to me and giving me feedback that was much appreciated. On a particularly annoying brainstorming day I signed into Facebook and right at the top of my feed sat the perfect ring. Perfect in so many ways. After falling head over heels in love I contacted @kangaroocrazy , who is beyond sweet, and she gave me permission to use her design. I added a couple of special elements.....4 flowers in the engraving for each of my babies and also openings under each stone. I love it! The stones are so amazing and DK did a great job. I am so difficult to work with because of my ocd. Anyhow, here are his pictures. It will arrive tomorrow and I will take more pictures. Thank you for everything Kanga!

This ring is 14k unplated white gold and the stones are 6.5/9/6.5. It is a size 6 plus with beads.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
09-12-2014, 10:25 PM,
RE: My dream 3 stone thanks to a wonderful tfl member
Just amazing! I love this ring and cannot wait to see it on your hand! Heart

[-]
  •
09-12-2014, 10:28 PM,
(09-12-2014, 10:25 PM)idahosubaru Wrote: Just amazing! I love this ring and cannot wait to see it on your hand! Heart

Thank you! I am beyond excited! How will I sleep? Lol.

[-]
  •
09-12-2014, 10:43 PM,
This is so beautiful, and I love the sweet idea of the flowers for your babies Smile

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 01:27 AM,
I can totally see why you are beyond excited!! I would be too!! I told Kanga and I'm telling you, ever since I saw this it has become my favorite 3 stone ring!! Just endless beauty and femininity to this gorgeous ring!! I love it!! I'm so happy you were able to get one too!! How sweet and wonderful is Kanga??!! Congratulations and I hope you have many years of joy and love with this beauty!!

[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 01:37 AM,
Heh I saw these photos and forgot it was you who posted in another thread, and I thought, WOW this is the 3rd person with this ring! I could definitely see why (I want one)! I can't wait to see hand shots with it, it's so pretty! It's going to be ha-uuuuge and so dang blingy!

[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 05:05 AM,
Wow. Incredible.

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!
[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 05:45 AM,
Drool That is insanely delicious! I adore it! It's truly a masterpiece! The engraving and milgrain, with those stones..just beyond yummy! I Heart the symbolism of the flowers for your children!
Just wow, @HS4S and @kangaroocrazy and of course DK!
Waiting impatiently for handshots! Popcorn
Wear it in much happiness! Bighug

[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 06:04 AM,
Well, I totally adore the lovely kanga's ring, so naturally, I would adore this one, too. Heart This will be such a statement piece on you!!! Heart

[-]
  •
09-13-2014, 06:20 AM,
I love this ring too! It's beautiful and all the detailing is amazing!

There's broke....and then there is whatever I am...*cry*