My first OEC - its here!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bling It On's post:
  • CricketBug
08-14-2014, 05:49 AM,
My first OEC - its here!
Hello lovely ladies,

So my OEC ring from MyDiamondZone arrived 2 days ago but I just not have had any opportunities to go outside and do a mini-photo shoot. Sorry, I know that is a crime around these parts, but better late than never right??

Anyway, I have decided to keep the ring. It may have a teeney little OEC centre , but the diamond has a ton of sparkle and is a very lively stone. The setting is not the best, I can see a little bit of unevenness on one side of the basket when looking very closely at the ring. It is not enough of an issue to bother me much and make me return the ring as I still feel I got a great deal. Im certain I could not have a got a diamond I like this much for the price I got it for anywhere else. (And I guess I could redo the setting next year when I have a renewed sparkly budget.....)

When worn with my wedding band, the set looks exactly like my previous set but with no scratchy prongs!!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-14-2014, 05:52 AM,
RE: My first OEC - its here!
And some video - the first one was shot in my bathroom. Excellent lighting for ring videos!

Outside on my deck (oh my god - take a look at my chewed up deck in the background. Naughty dog!)

[-]
  •
08-14-2014, 06:00 AM,
More notes: at a small size like 0.65cts, unless you look closely at the diamond - it looks like an RB. When you inspect closely, you can see that the table is much smaller. The culet appears to be slightly off centre when looking closely but the less than perfect symmetry does not seem to impact its light performance. I'm impressed with the diamond's life and fire and its definitely better looking to me than my original RB diamond that I paid a lot more for!
I think we have yet another old cut diamond lover on our hands now.........

[-]
  •
08-14-2014, 06:34 AM,
This looks so lively and lovely on you! I love it as one of your "wedding sets" too!

[-]
  •
08-14-2014, 06:56 AM,
OMG @Bling It On!!!! It looks beautiful on you! I don't think it looks teeny on your finger AT ALL!!! I really really like it!

[-]
  •
08-14-2014, 07:10 AM,
It looks perfect on you Bling! Love it! The setting is beautifully vintage for the stone. Thank you for your review. Wear it in much happiness!
I forgive your delay in bringing us pictures! Crackup

[-]
  •
08-14-2014, 07:58 AM,
I love it!! It looks very lively and great with your band.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
08-14-2014, 08:30 AM,
It looks Beautiful on you!!! ...I LOVE the Vintage Fishtail prong on the basket of the stone... its soo beautiful....:-))))) and may I say it looks much larger than 0.65cts?.. Stunning!!!

[-]
  •
08-14-2014, 09:04 AM,
Gorgeous! Love it on you, @"Bling It On! LoveLove

[-] The following 1 user Likes Lainii's post:
  • smarie
08-14-2014, 09:42 AM,
I love your set!