My new baby
[-]
  •
11-24-2012, 06:40 AM,
Wink  My new baby
As promised here are a few pictures of my new 8mm OEC moissanite solitare. It was made by david klass in palladium. I love it. Except now, the vision I had for a band is out. THe SO thinks it needs a plain band and I kind of think a floral band would look good. Opinions being accepted. THe bezel band I thought I wanted, now after seeing her in person I don't feel would look right. Here are the pictures:

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-24-2012, 06:46 AM,
RE: My new baby
Love it, it's beautiful! I think you need an engraved band like Jenn has with her barely pink oec.

[-]
  •
11-24-2012, 07:12 AM,
Very Pretty Heart
Any pictures or links of the ideas?

[-]
  •
11-24-2012, 08:32 AM,
I was thinking a floral band like kangaroocrazy's. my SO says just a plain band.

[-]
  •
11-24-2012, 08:43 AM,
You could do both and stack or switch them off ?

[-]
  •
11-24-2012, 10:10 AM,
Very pretty! From the pics, it does look a lot like my BP solitaire, so I second the engraved band idea. A solid band with some engraving seems a lot more durable to me too. I would do what Olive says.

I spent all my time worrying about my ering, and just bought whatever for wedding bands as we were leaving to elope. My biggest jewelry regret... I really wish that i had a wedding band that I love. I thought I would not care just switching it to the custom one later. I don't as far as my set is concerned. But I really dislike the ones I bought us, and don't even want to wear on it's own. I really wish I had an original wedding band that I wanted to wear sometimes. You can never redo it.

My point, get a gold classic band to get married with. Something beautiful that is made to last the lifetime of a marriage. Get the floral band to wear when you want. Smile It may warp in time, and you can replace it. But you will always have that original one that is easy to wear and easy to size, regardless of how your tastes change, or your finger size changes...

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-24-2012, 10:11 AM,
Beautiful! I think a floral or engraved would be really nice with it.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-24-2012, 10:42 AM,
I say both also!!lol
Lot of help we are!!

But I do find myself only reaching for my floral band..
its just soooooooo unique,..you will see NO ONE if your area with one,.
and it just so dang pretty!!

[-] The following 2 users Like kangaroocrazy's post:
  • Anxiouslywaiting, Olivejuice
11-24-2012, 10:45 AM,
My floral band by David Klass

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-]
  •
11-24-2012, 10:50 AM,
I vote for a plain band or an engraved one for the actual wedding. Save the floral one for an anniversary or bday or Xmas gift.