My trial of MrsK's Scroll ring
[-] The following 1 user Likes stardust's post:
  • JuBe
05-14-2014, 03:44 PM,
My trial of MrsK's Scroll ring
So my review. The ring is freaking gorgeous. It's such incredible quality-sleek, beautiful, and the finishing is beautiful. I'm really blown away. I know Schubach's has a stellar reputation, but I am sold. I don't know that I can get used to wearing a solitaire (hence the trial) but if I can, this is it.

It's unimaginably delicate, but sturdy. Comfortable doesn't even begin to describe it.

It has solidified the fact that I am a yellow gold gal through and through. My brief foray into white has shown me that while I can wear both, and white may be more flattering, I just like yellow better.

So without further ado (and with a massive thanks to MrsK for being freaking AWESOME and sending me a lovely edible gift along with the ring) here is the ring with an 18k forget me not band that I happen to have. A band that is a better match will be along tomorrow.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
05-14-2014, 03:57 PM,
RE: My trial of MrsK's Scroll ring
OMG I love that on you and I love that it is yellow and white gold! Heart

[-]
  •
05-14-2014, 03:58 PM,
I really like the solitaire on you. And I love the YG!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-] The following 1 user Likes stardust's post:
  • MicheleZ
05-14-2014, 04:05 PM,
I hate how they look together, but that's no big deal. Once the other ring is here tomorrow I'll have a better idea. I'm just in shock at how comfy it is! I can't even feel it. This is HUGE.

If I do it it will be with an OEC, and some milgrain on the basket. I may even go bigger on the stone. Hide

I feel out of balance with a solitaire, visually. My fingers are so fat and with their taper I feel like a 3 stone just *looks* better. But I am always drawn to the solitaire, you know?

And I'm REALLY in the place of just wanting ONE SET so I can close the door. This solitaire was one of a half dozen I really loved. I am not even sure I can look at the others anymore.

[-]
  •
05-14-2014, 04:07 PM,
Beautiful. The scroll solitaire is amazing. I am resetting my stone from the scroll, but I did love the setting. It truly looks amazing on you! I love yellow on you :-)

[-]
  •
05-14-2014, 04:11 PM,
Ahhhhh I love it on you Smile I'm happy for the good review and how sweet of @MrsK to send along some edible goodies!! I'm excited to see it with your other ring tomorrow!

[-]
  •
05-14-2014, 04:20 PM,
Really beautiful, star! I can't keep up with the oec vs rb Moissy TFL trends. Lol I thought you were in love with the rb's?

[-]
  •
05-14-2014, 04:27 PM,
@stardust you know..I really do like the yellow gold on you! I think it looks so rich on your skin. That solitaire is really pretty on you! Can't wait to see the band!!

[-]
  •
05-14-2014, 04:30 PM,
I think it looks fabulous on you!!! I know it matter more how you think it looks on you... but fwiw, I actually do not think a 3 stone looks better. I cannot say one is better than another, but this looks wonderful! And I agree, seeing a yellow set on you hand just looks right.

I feel the same way about the Scroll. That setting is very comfy and the polish is da bomb. I don't like to feel my rings on me either. This and Ballerina are so easy to wear.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
05-14-2014, 04:37 PM,
(05-14-2014, 04:20 PM)PimpMyRing Wrote: Really beautiful, star! I can't keep up with the oec vs rb Moissy TFL trends. Lol I thought you were in love with the rb's?

Oh, I ADORE RBs! Don't get me wrong! But if I can find a GOOD OEC, I'm all over that for *this* ring.

I love them both for different reasons. RBs are easier to match, easier to keep clean and sparkle like mad. OECs are more magical, chunky and good. There's a specific aim for this project, and it really should be an OEC.