NOW I found my PERFECT blue gem (and it doesn't involve a whiteboard marker LOL)
[-] The following 1 user Likes SparkleFactor's post:
  • Lorrissey
08-29-2014, 05:05 PM,
NOW I found my PERFECT blue gem (and it doesn't involve a whiteboard marker LOL)
I received today my 7mm Centola Blue octagon moissy from Schubach's and oh MAH gosh is it beautiful! Drool I love the octagonal shape, color, size, sparkle, EVERYTHING! I wanted to wait until I received it & saw it for myself before sharing so I didn't jinx myself. Hide But it's a keeper for sure, so now, I can share. Banana Thx so much to @jenncent for connecting me with Beth for this beauty!

Stats are above ... so without further ado, pics & video:

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-29-2014, 05:25 PM,
RE: NOW I found my PERFECT blue gem (and it doesn't involve a whiteboard marker LOL)
OOH! Pretty! Setting ideas?

[-]
  •
08-29-2014, 05:35 PM,
RE: NOW I found my PERFECT blue gem (and it doesn't involve a whiteboard marker LOL)
yay!! beautiful...

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!
[-]
  •
08-29-2014, 05:38 PM,
@idahosubaru Thank you. I was planning to set it in my WG dome ring that I wanted to have engraved and add some extra sparkle to with the small OMCs diamonds. I have a bunch of inspiration pics I like, but hadn't decided on anything just yet.

[-]
  •
08-29-2014, 06:06 PM,
yay!! I am glad you took a chance on it! It is really beautiful and so sparkly!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
08-29-2014, 06:10 PM,
I love that @SparkleFactor! like sunlight glistening across the ocean.

I still think the markers were genius, though.

[-]
  •
08-29-2014, 07:10 PM,
That is a winning blue for sure!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
08-29-2014, 07:52 PM,
It is beautiful, and just the perfect shade of blue indeed!

[-]
  •
08-29-2014, 07:59 PM,
Thanks much for the love ladies. Grouphug I adore this stone and how it goes from sparkly, vivid blue to sparkly denim blue. It's like the best of both worlds - the rich color of a great blue sapphire with the fantastic sparkle of moissy ... like chocolate & peanut butter ice cream ... like peanut butter and marshmallow fluff ... like marshmallow fluff and ... anything! LOL Heart

[-]
  •
08-29-2014, 08:06 PM,
the sparkly denim is my absolute fav!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website