Need wedding band advice--lots of options
[-]
  •
02-02-2015, 08:40 PM,
Need wedding band advice--lots of options
Hi All,
As you might have seen from my other posts, I've been trying to find an engraved wedding band for a long time. I tried one, but the engraving wasn't deep enough so it went back. Here are some of the ones I like now, but I need some opinions. Anyone have any favorites?

Thanks!

1. Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

2. Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

3. Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

4. Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

5. Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

6. Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

7. Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

8. Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

9. Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-03-2015, 09:23 AM,
RE: Need wedding band advice--lots of options
Wow all pretty! For deep engraving I love 1 and 3, and I love the flowers carved into the rose gold in pic 1, and the flowers in pic 4. Pic six is interesting because the band seems completely carved and rounded. The flowers in 8 and 9 are pretty but quite shallow. I like the top rose gold band best I think because I'm a floral nut, but which do you like best and why?

[-]
  •
02-03-2015, 09:33 AM,
no 6 looks deepest and most feminine to my eye...but not sure what your ring looks like.

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!
[-]
  •
02-03-2015, 10:32 AM,
Hmmm.....maybe the first option? . It is tough with engraved bands. I had number 2 done on a flat band with the exact engraving by David. It was really pretty, but relatively close to the band you sent back. It was engraved on all 3 visible surfaces with the milgrain. It was very pretty but I wanted deeper engraving and a domed band.

[-]
  •
02-03-2015, 10:39 AM,
@lovedogs I really like the No. 6 and the way it is rounded and that the engraving wraps around just leaving the strip on the inside, but it is an entirely different look than the HS4S's band and the one you returned and the others you posted. Can you post a picture of the ring you want it to go with again? I am sorry that you are having difficulty finding the ring one. I thought about an engraved band but gave up pretty quickly once I realized all the variations would send my OCD through the roof! LOL!

[-]
  •
02-03-2015, 01:15 PM,
I love 6 and 7!

[-]
  •
02-03-2015, 02:52 PM,
wow, thanks for all the responses, everyone! @Brit I also really like the look of 6 and 7 (they look somewhat similar to my eye), and at least I know I wouldn't worry about the "deepness" of the engraving. I have diagnosed OCD, so I am positive that is part of my issue right now. I just want it to be *perfect*, and when it isn't I get upset. ugh. @Dancer and @Bluespawkles 6 and 7 are my front-runners right now. The issue with 7 is largely cost (likely because it has diamonds, which I actually would prefer it without). So I called the company and am hoping to knock price down by not including them, and I know I would prefer the band without them.

As far as my ring and the band matching, here is a pic of it Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!. I know that yellow gold might look a little odd, but for some reason I've been drawn to the yellow engraved bands. I kind of figure if I don't end up using it as my "one" wedding band I'll use it as a stacker or RHR, etc. Wink

[-]
  •
02-04-2015, 09:18 AM,
I quite love #7 ... whose work is that?!?

[-]
  •
02-04-2015, 02:59 PM,
I love 2, but I think that's sinilar to what your last band was? So then I vote 1.

[-]
  •
02-04-2015, 06:09 PM,
@Circe , thanks! Here is the link to the website where the ring is sold

ring!

@dreamingofbling I agree about how similar 2 is to my other ring--I think those rings are ones I love in pictures but don't love on me. Thanks for the help!