Never thought my biggest issue of the day would be picking a wedding set...help plz!
[-]
  •
01-30-2015, 09:05 AM,
Never thought my biggest issue of the day would be picking a wedding set...help plz!
I love my lacey set but it gives me a finger muffintop (if that is even a real thing. I love how low the incredible sits and love the idea of stacking although my thin tungsten band is too dark but i think the lacey band looks great with it. Help i am eloping saturday and just want to pick for once. I am so indecisive.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • Bluespawkles
01-30-2015, 09:40 AM,
RE: Never thought my biggest issue of the day would be picking a wedding set...help plz!
I think they both look fine, but I like the lacey set best.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
01-30-2015, 10:07 AM,
RE: Never thought my biggest issue of the day would be picking a wedding set...help plz!
Wow I love the Lacey set but is it comfortable? I don't think others would notice but if it isn't comfortable and you will feel odd about it that's what matters. For what it's worth I think it looks beautiful on your finger. Some sets just do that more than others.
That being said, I really like the other set as well with the incredible solitaire and the tungsten. I think the three metal colors look pretty and I've never seen a thin tungsten band like that. Gorgeous. Okay, maybe that's not so helpful but I wanted you to know I think both are winners! You can't go wrong either way so just pick one and enjoy it! Both are amazing.

[-]
  •
01-30-2015, 10:25 AM,
My set is a plain three stone and a tungsten band just like that, 2mm. I actually like the metal colors myself.

[-]
  •
01-30-2015, 10:47 AM,
I would elope with the incredible solitaire and plain band. It's lovely, it's flattering, it's classic, it's comfortable and needs less babying. I would want that to be THE ONE and have lacey be for days you feel blingy.

[-]
  •
01-30-2015, 11:32 AM,
I totally get the muffin top dealio. I am actually sizing up all my rings because even a hint of it is bothering me these days. @stardust said it best, I really do prefer it when my ring are a bit "floppy". That being said I am not much help either, I like both the incredible solitaire with the slim dark band and twist and the lacy set. But again stardust has a good point about having a daily set that you don't have to baby as much. What did you get first or was any of it specifically picked by your fiance?

[-]
  •
01-30-2015, 11:39 AM,
I really love lacey set! Looks expensive ;p

[-]
  •
01-30-2015, 11:52 AM,
@Bluespawkles it isn't comfy right now because I feel like it is too think but I wonder if I would get used to it?? I am totally self conscious about my puffy hands and it is almost that time of the month so that isn't helping.

FI loves the lacey set but he likes blingyness and girlyness and I am the opposite of that...I do dres up sometimes but I have five kids and work in law enforcement so I wear a uniform all the time. Yep all dark blue and look like a dude. I figureg the lacey band with the plat solitaire was a good compromise lol.

I am sort of weirdly atached to the tungsten band bc he has a matching one as silly as that seems. Got it for $20 on amazonSmile

The other things is the plat solitaire is so much lower. I will go take a pic of the diff. I can't believe how much lower it is! I also learned something else. I have the FB 9 mm in the solitaire and the other is unenhanced and they are just as white as each other.

[-]
  •
01-30-2015, 11:55 AM,
@Brit I have been through so many rings it is crazy. But for the ones I actually bought to keep I got the lacey set and he loved it. I then got the solitaire bc I love solitaires. He just keeps saying I can do what I want bc I am the one who has to wear it...LOL

The one ring I wear every day and never ever take off is a double halo (inner halo of rose gold) with a plain split shank that I got from Amcor. I think that is probably my fav but for some odd reason in my crazy head I didn't feel like it was an ering.

[-]
  •
01-30-2015, 12:02 PM,

And this is one comparing colors..