New 3 Stone for Me!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brit's post:
  • Lorrissey
07-25-2014, 09:21 AM,
New 3 Stone for Me!!
EEEEK! I just got tired of trying to find a cheap three stone that "would do for now" so I bit the bullet and just ordered one from the wonderful Poppyseed. The ring we all know and love, the classic Cartier repro three stone in platinum with 1ct center and .5ct sides, unenchanced OEC Moissy! Thought I should get my stash of OEC's now too.

Having trouble remembering the setting (like its possible)? This one has a 7.5mm center and 5mm sides and clawed prong (which mine will not have).

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

I have put in a request for pictures of the stones before they are set. I will share them when I get them. I am so very excited!! Happyrun

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes EarthDiva's post:
  • CricketBug
07-25-2014, 09:33 AM,
RE: New 3 Stone for Me!!
@Brit - that will be gorgeous! I am a big fan of poppyseed's 3-stones, though. Smile

[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 09:38 AM,
Stars Congrats! Stars

Admittedly, I am also hoarding some OECs before the end of the OEC world for similar reasons/plans. Hide

[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 09:51 AM,
excited to see it done!! I have an OEC 3 stone on thew way too!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 11:35 AM,
Oh! This will be gorgeous! Every now and again I have a "moment..." And this was one of them. "Wow! I'd love to have a three-stone like this!" And then I remembered the ring in my avatar. I already have three stone, although the stones are all much the same size. Crackup I really should stay off the sparklie boards. Really. Hide

[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 11:40 AM,
How exciting! I love that ring!

[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 11:41 AM,
(07-25-2014, 11:35 AM)CricketBug Wrote: Oh! This will be gorgeous! Every now and again I have a "moment..." And this was one of them. "Wow! I'd love to have a three-stone like this!" And then I remembered the ring in my avatar. I already have three stone, although the stones are all much the same size. Crackup I really should stay off the sparklie boards. Really. Hide

So now you need one with varying size stones? I agree. Popcorn

Crackup

[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 03:51 PM,
Oooh, pretty. I love a good three stone!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 10:13 PM,
@Brit - oh wow! I love it and the proportions are just perfect. Meh, cheapy stand ins are overrated, you will be so happy with this ring I think! I daresay the OECs might out-sparkle even your AG!

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
07-25-2014, 10:41 PM,
(07-25-2014, 11:41 AM)SparkleFactor Wrote:
(07-25-2014, 11:35 AM)CricketBug Wrote: Oh! This will be gorgeous! Every now and again I have a "moment..." And this was one of them. "Wow! I'd love to have a three-stone like this!" And then I remembered the ring in my avatar. I already have three stone, although the stones are all much the same size. Crackup I really should stay off the sparklie boards. Really. Hide

So now you need one with varying size stones? I agree. Popcorn

Crackup

@SparkleFactor Disagree Disagree Disagree Angel