New Berricle Harry Winston inspired oval 3-stone.
[-]
  •
11-06-2013, 05:09 PM,
Heart  New Berricle Harry Winston inspired oval 3-stone.
Hi all! Just making a quick stop to post a few pictures of the beauties I received in the mail today. I just could not resist when Berricle emailed me a 40% off code last week, so I ended up with an oval Harry Winston inspired 3-stone and a new eternity. I've always wanted something Harry Winston-esque, but can't commit to it for a large purchase, and I've also always wanted something oval, so I figured this ring was just the thing. I also have been jonesing for an eternity just for the hell of it. So here they are. The stone is lovely and the facets are even kind of chunky. If I ever did a serious piece with an oval, I wouldn't do one this long and skinny (the stone is 12x8), but I still just love it.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-06-2013, 05:32 PM,
RE: New Berricle Harry Winston inspired oval 3-stone.
Oh. I like it very much!! I too got the code. Sadly, my purchase didn't work out for me but I am glad yours did! It's very pretty! Both of them.
Last year I bought an Asscher in that setting from them and then I baked it. It came out delicious. Very nice setting as well as rhodium plated. Good purchase @LaLa
I'm waiting on my new moissy 11 stone 2mm ring on Friday. Yay for small packages in the mail! I even have to take the day off for FedEx. My FedEx man isn't very nice and I don't want to have to drive to the distribution center on a Friday night in NY to retrieve it. So funny, a day off to wait for a new ring. I'm so bad. Sorrynotsorry...
Anyway, I digress, sorry! That is one helluva set! Lovin it! Smile

[-]
  •
11-06-2013, 06:20 PM,
Beautiful, LaLa! Harry Winston inspired pieces are amongst my favorites! Love the oval and love 40% off - nice score!

[-]
  •
11-06-2013, 07:03 PM,
That is so pretty!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-06-2013, 07:39 PM,
This is so pretty!! I really love ovals!

[-]
  •
11-06-2013, 07:50 PM,
That looks seriously expensive! Loving it!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-] The following 1 user Likes LaLa's post:
  • Slick
11-06-2013, 08:27 PM,
Thanks ladies. Smile I'm really enjoying it. Haven't taken it off since I opened the package.

Sandeek, I bet that's gorgeous with an Asscher. Tapered baguettes really work with any shape center stone. So pretty! And I can't wait to see your moissy band. Post lots of pictures!

[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • LaLa
11-06-2013, 09:08 PM,
LOVE that!!! I have discovered I love the skinnier ovals more actually. I think that looks fab.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-06-2013, 09:57 PM,
(11-06-2013, 09:08 PM)jenncent Wrote: LOVE that!!! I have discovered I love the skinnier ovals more actually. I think that looks fab.

You know, it's funny because the more I look at it, the more I like the dimensions. There's something about it that makes it almost seem more authentic, seeing as elongated sims usually have more conventional dimensions.

Not that I'm trying to pass it off as a diamond, haha. But I can't stop staring at it. It's really one of the prettiest CZs I've ever seen.

[-]
  •
11-06-2013, 10:47 PM,
That is very pretty!