New Earrings
[-]
  •
04-09-2013, 09:13 AM,
New Earrings
Gah. Just received my new earrings yesterday and I don't love them at all. One OEC has a higher crown and the angle on one is more gradual than the other. Also, one stone is more lively than the other. Then with the martini studs, the metal that encircles the stone is very crooked on one earring. Am I too anal? I stuck them in my jewelry box and am ambivalent about wearing them. I don't even know if there is a return policy. Cry

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
04-09-2013, 09:19 AM,
RE: New Earrings
Where did you get them?

[-]
  •
04-09-2013, 09:20 AM,
I was wondering the same thing - where did you get them? Are the diamond or mossy?

[-]
  •
04-09-2013, 09:34 AM,
They are oec moissy, unenhanced from Schubachs. I feel bad saying where I got them from because it sounds like they are shoddy workmanship, but these details are after studying them close up. I doubt any imperfection can be seen when they're worn so that's why I asked if I am being too anal.

[-]
  •
04-09-2013, 09:38 AM,
Depends. Sometimes I wonder if I see things that aren't actually there. Such as the difference in sparkle. Did you try cleaning them to see if that helps at all? Or maybe have hubby mix them up and then hand them back to you to see if you can still see the difference? Now as far as the crooked goes, I would send them back to be fixed. That on brand new earring is not acceptable.

[-]
  •
04-09-2013, 09:42 AM,
I don't think you are being too anal. There is always a return policy. Smile But first, please just call or email, and give us the chance to make them perfect for you. Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
04-09-2013, 09:48 AM,
(04-09-2013, 09:42 AM)jenncent Wrote: I don't think you are being too anal. There is always a return policy. Smile But first, please just call or email, and give us the chance to make them perfect for you. Smile

I think I will. I feel like I've annoyed her to death already so that's why I've been mulling over whether to shut up and let it go or contact her.

[-] The following 3 users Like MicheleZ's post:
  • Dragonfly, LisaBee, pink about it
04-09-2013, 10:00 AM,
I'm sure they would rather you contact them and try to get this corrected versus letting it go. If you let it go, it's going to annoy you and upset you most likely.

[-]
  •
04-09-2013, 12:36 PM,
Do you have a photo you can share and we can let you know if you're crazy or need to get it resolved?

[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • pink about it
04-09-2013, 12:37 PM,
I would definitely give Beth a call. She will make it right for you. It's better to take care of it now. Smile

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.