FB
Unenhanced
[Show Results]

New OEC. FB or unenhanced for bezel?
[-]
  •
07-18-2014, 06:10 AM,
New OEC. FB or unenhanced for bezel?
If you were to make a bezel ring with an OEC moissy which would you choose? FB or unenhanced?
Thanks all!!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
07-18-2014, 07:06 AM,
RE: New OEC. FB or unenhanced for bezel?
Is the bezel going to be a white metal? I would probably just go with unenhanced. For the OECs, I never noticed that much difference in color between the two. Maybe that is just me.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
07-18-2014, 07:07 AM,
(07-18-2014, 07:06 AM)MrsK Wrote: Is the bezel going to be a white metal? I would probably just go with unenhanced. For the OECs, I never noticed that much difference in color between the two. Maybe that is just me.

Really? Oh thank you so much for your input. It will be in unplated white gold. So I can save money on the unenhanced?

[-]
  •
07-18-2014, 07:10 AM,
In my opinion, yes. Though, you may be more color sensitive than I am. I don't know if @jenncent's new earrings have FB or not. She is more sensitive about body color than I am. Hopefully, she will chime in when she has a chance.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
07-18-2014, 07:39 AM,
@MrsK Thank you. I don't think I'm color sensitive as I've had the Unenhanced for a while now. I was just worried about bezeling an unenhanced. Will that darken it up?

[-]
  •
07-18-2014, 07:47 AM,
I don't think it will darken it.

This one is unenhanced in a bezel.

[-]
  •
07-18-2014, 09:00 AM,
we have set tons of unehanced OEC in bezel settings, including my recent 3 stone bezel and they've all turned out beautifly. I love unenhanced, for an antique cut.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
07-18-2014, 09:36 AM,
My new ones are FB. Same for my 3 stone. A always suggest FB but I am senstitive to colour. And I find FB was too... even in my 6mm RB pendant which is new.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
07-18-2014, 09:49 AM,
Thank you all for your responses. I guess the best thing would be to order in an unenhanced first and if I can't take the color, I'll try FB next.
I really appreciate the photos and videos!!

[-]
  •
07-18-2014, 09:52 AM,
I agree start with an unenhanced to see your color sensitvity. If you hate it then go to FB!!!!!!!!!!!!!