New Projects....Anyone??
[-]
  •
07-29-2013, 11:45 AM,
New Projects....Anyone??
I haven't seen the project thread pop up in a long time.....probably since about the start of the TFL pearl obsession. lol

Is anyone working on anything? I love to see what everyone else is working on!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
07-29-2013, 11:50 AM,
RE: New Projects....Anyone??
Not spending my money Tongue

[-]
  •
07-29-2013, 12:05 PM,
Between the pearls and buying and selling previous projects...I doubt there's much going on. I have more fun buying other people's stuff than making my own - soooo much less stressful!

[-]
  •
07-29-2013, 12:20 PM,
See, this is pissing me off, too. Crackup Everyone is buying pearls, and those of us who aren't on that bandwagon are getting robbed over here in the non-pearl section. I'm keeping faith that this will be like the rest of life... when the pendulum swings to one side with that much force, it can't be sustained and eventually returns to center. (All of the pearl people are now stricken with panic and calling me a heretic - haha.)

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
07-29-2013, 12:30 PM,
Crackup Hadley!!!!!

I have a few things going on:

Right now I am waiting for UPS for my BFF's ring to be delivered. Pictures and videos of course will be provided once here.

I am also waiting for my 9.5mm OEC Wink stone to be delivered. That could be today or next month Crackup ok sorry...probably this week. That will go into the my round bezel with pave ring. I am hoping to have that all wrapped up by early next week. It has to go to DK, who has the ring, to be set. He's already sized it for me.

I then have my Mom's rings to decide on. I don't know what to do but I am probably going to send the wedding band off to DK when I mail the stone I mentioned above to him. I will have it sized only. I am still up in the air about what to do with the solitaire.

I'm exhausted.Dizzy

[-]
  •
07-29-2013, 12:36 PM,
(07-29-2013, 12:20 PM)Hadley Wrote: See, this is pissing me off, too. Crackup Everyone is buying pearls, and those of us who aren't on that bandwagon are getting robbed over here in the non-pearl section. I'm keeping faith that this will be like the rest of life... when the pendulum swings to one side with that much force, it can't be sustained and eventually returns to center. (All of the pearl people are now stricken with panic and calling me a heretic - haha.)

LOL Hadley....so true!

I'm not spending either as I squirrel away for my ering upgrade fund....with school and hockey starting up, kids birthdays....well, no projects for me until next year. So I need some of the sparkle fiends to step up and provide some eye candy to hold me over. Mmm-Kay?

I am getting moissy studs for my bday.....not a project...but I am excited!

[-]
  •
07-29-2013, 12:40 PM,
I am waiting for 2 rings.. I was told they would be shipped today, but they have been delayed for several weeks now so who knows if they will actually end up in the mail today Sad

[-]
  •
07-29-2013, 12:42 PM,
OJ- exciting! Pix of all 3 projects, of course, will be warranted. Best to wait when you are unsure....but am happy that you will get to enjoy the band while you figure it out!

joojoo- fingers crossed for an afternoon delivery! Can't wait to see pix...we've been sparkle free, here, for way too long!

[-]
  •
07-29-2013, 12:58 PM,
I am doing my anni band. It is a big one, so it is using my sparkle budget in full. Pearls have not taken away from it, lol.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
07-29-2013, 01:18 PM,
(07-29-2013, 12:58 PM)jenncent Wrote: I am doing my anni band. It is a big one, so it is using my sparkle budget in full. Pearls have not taken away from it, lol.

JC! Is this your AV band?!?!?!?!?!