New additions to sparkle family
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mamacass77's post:
  • JuBe
01-15-2013, 02:41 PM,
New additions to sparkle family
Hi ladies! I thought I'd share my new sparkles with y'all Smile first off is the Liz C sunset buttercup ring. 18k white and rose gold, with a 7.5mm wink color change acc, from a BTD member off the bistro. I still need to get her sized as i am not fortunate enough to have slim size 5 fingers, so for now she hangs out on my pinky. Second is one that is completely out of the norm for me. I usually gravitate toward antique/vintage style rings. This one is modern with a tension setting in 14k white gold and rose gold head. I couldn't pass on the price so I gave it a shot and I actually like it a lot more that I thought I would. I wear it on my right hand and its quite comfortable. It has a 7mm basic cz in it right now. I'd like to eventually switch it out to possibly a moissy just not real sure yet. Maybe even a colored stone. Who knows with me, I'm always changing my mind lol! Anyway, enough babble, here are some pics. I apologize for any creepy finger hair, bad manicure and hugeness of the photos!
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-15-2013, 02:46 PM,
RE: New additions to sparkle family
I LOVE both of those rings!!!!

How do you like the sunset color? How does the color change? I've contemplated getting an angel cut in sunset. But didn't want it to be too orangey.

[-]
  •
01-15-2013, 02:47 PM,
I love that sunset ring and watched it on the bistro for awhile contemplating. Looks so nice on you! Love the other one too!

[-]
  •
01-15-2013, 03:01 PM,
Thanks girls Smile Lorrissey, I'd say it leans more towards champagne-y to pinkish brown more than orangey. It turns more pink in sunlight. I am not sure if cut would change the way the colors play though. So far I'm really loving it and find myself staring at my hand everywhere I go just to see what she's going to do next lol! Idaho, I watched it for a long time too before finally pulling the trigger. I like lorrissey, thought it might be to orangey for my taste but thankfully it's not Smile

[-]
  •
01-15-2013, 03:07 PM,
PRETTY!!! I love them both! The tension one is very cool. And the Liz C one, looks so gorgeous.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-15-2013, 03:08 PM,
Very cool ring, I love champagne color!

[-]
  •
01-17-2013, 10:44 AM,
Love the Liz C setting, very pretty!

[-]
  •
01-17-2013, 02:52 PM,
So pretty!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
01-17-2013, 04:05 PM,
I LOVE the combo of white and rose...and you found two! Very beautiful.

[-]
  •
01-18-2013, 05:00 AM,
Nice! I love a new sparkly or two Smile

I get distracted by shiny things