New customer pics of Amora Gem
[-]
  •
09-11-2013, 02:51 PM,
New customer pics of Amora Gem
I just saw this review on Weddingbee and am posting it here (I hope I am allowed to do that, if not, then please let me know). As I know everyone is desperate for reviews!!!
"Ok so the loose stone is the amora gem and the one in the ring is an amora moissanite , te gem is obviously whiter and you can see a couple arrows in this pic. My phone case is bright blue and that's being reflected in both stones. This pic is in my dining room next to a window with no overhead lighting My ring is currently of at moissaniteco so the stones can be switched out so I will post more pics when they return. And if anyone is interested, ill be selling my amora moissanite when it returns, it's never actually been used since we arent engaged yet"
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
Oscar Wilde
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
09-11-2013, 02:55 PM,
RE: New customer pics of Amora Gem
Ooh thanks, you can see how much better the cut is!

[-]
  •
09-11-2013, 03:07 PM,
(09-11-2013, 02:55 PM)JuBe Wrote: Ooh thanks, you can see how much better the cut is!

The cut looks dead crisp JuBe, I totally agree. Moissy seems blurry in the pic and quite bluish to me.

Oscar Wilde
[-]
  •
09-11-2013, 03:11 PM,
Thanks for sharing! It looks pretty.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
09-12-2013, 12:05 PM,
Ahhh! I love it! MOAR PICS Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes Frosty's post:
  • sparkletiger
09-12-2013, 04:21 PM,
IF I KEEP WHINGING ABOUT IT DO YOU THINK THEY'LL CUT ONE SOONER?

The restrictions on sale are a pain. I wonder if C&C start cutting H&A if it will be comparable. The colour isnt a huge deal to me as long as theres no green. I don't mind warmth in a bigger stone. Makes it more believable for my budget too.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Dragonfly's post:
  • sparkletiger
09-13-2013, 09:10 AM,
I have so many question!!! My 9.5MM looks so good that I can not imagine getting better.... It must be amazing if it looks better...

If looks better than this stone, I want one!!! LOL

Un-enhanced moissanite 9.5MM RB

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Same stone before setting

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

"Don't worry, be happy!"
[-]
  •
09-13-2013, 12:04 PM,
Omgosh!!! ...I LOVE that ring Dragonfly.. And you take the most
Amazing pictures!!!..:-))

[-]
  •
09-14-2013, 03:50 AM,
(09-12-2013, 01:43 PM)Hadley Wrote: I hate to be a buzzkill, but I question if the difference between these stones is focusing length for the camera. Whenever I try to take a picture of a set and unset stone together, only one of them is in focus because they sit at different heights from the lens. I don't know that that's the case here, but I do wonder.

Hadley, that's a great point , I was thinking that too but couldn't express it as intelligently as you did.

Oscar Wilde
[-] The following 2 users Like sparkletiger's post:
  • Dragonfly, stardust
09-14-2013, 03:55 AM,
Dragonfly, that is one of the most beautiful stones I have ever seen. I can't believe it is unenhanced Moissanite. It is so clear, white and crisp, the fire is amazing. Is it from GemLabs? By the way, it looks better to me than Amora Gem.

Oscar Wilde