New obsession
[-]
  •
12-13-2012, 07:11 PM,
New obsession
Now that I've decided to keep Jules and Bella.... my eyes have already drifted to a new sparkly.

So my priorities so far are:
A) refurbishing Jules
B) 4.5mm OEC eternity (possibly moissy RB <-- I know I poo poo on RBs regularly, but I'm kinda digging this RB CZ band -- the sparkle of it. hadley, I think I might be converting to an RB fan.... pigs must be flying somewhere.)
C) possibly getting an OEC moissy for Bella, but I'm still trying to just keep the Asha and hold out for the AG OEC, but a BP OEC would look amazing in this setting.
D) 3-stone, 5-stone or BP OEC eternity. I know I will finally want to get something BP made.

and now I've got a new one to add to my growing list:

E) Recreating this ring

It's a good thing I've still got a lot to do until the AG Asschers come out.

I just love the proportions of this ring.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-13-2012, 07:26 PM,
RE: New obsession
In the small sizes, I do not mind my RBs in my eternity band. ANd when I had that 9.5mm peachy pink round, I liked it there too. I think some are quite poorly cut and black out in the center, but the ones that do not do that are not hideous or something, lol. And really, so the price difference or a full eternity with stones that size I would not say it is a deal breaker. The OECs would be awesome, but the RBs would still make an awesome band, imo. I love mine.

I agree that the BP would look amazing in Bella. The subtle pink with the halo would be gorgeous.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
12-13-2012, 07:31 PM,
Love that big asscher. I too, want a BP! I don't know what I would do with one, though!

[-] The following 1 user Likes MoreSparkles!'s post:
  • Lorrissey
12-13-2012, 07:32 PM,
I have 4.5mm RBs in my band, I love the sparkle! I like the little OECs too though, I'm a sparkle slut......

[-]
  •
12-13-2012, 08:00 PM,
... sparkle slut... If/when we meet in person, that's what I'm calling you.

[-]
  •
12-13-2012, 08:18 PM,
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[-]
  •
12-13-2012, 09:15 PM,
I don't mind the small RBs as well. Especially in wedding or eternity bands. For awhile I considered a half eternity with 3 mm OECs, but I really can't justify the price for stones that small.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
12-13-2012, 09:56 PM,
(12-13-2012, 07:32 PM)MoreSparkles! Wrote: I'm a sparkle slut......

You = sparkle slut.
Me = sparkle whore.
Us together = Par-tay!!!!

(12-13-2012, 07:11 PM)Lorrissey Wrote: hadley, I think I might be converting to an RB fan.... pigs must be flying somewhere.

OINK, OINK, Lorrissey!! Nyanya

Sharp mind, soft belly.