New ring with a bigger stone
[-]
  •
12-17-2012, 05:15 PM,
Lightbulb  New ring with a bigger stone
Ladies,
I would like your opinions. I love my ering I have now, but I'm feeling like maybe I need another one too!! These are the other three rings I have decided I really like. Please help me pick between the three rings. I am thinking maybe a 9 or 10mm OEC in either of these settings with unplated white gold.

First ring:
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
Second:
Third ring:

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-17-2012, 05:33 PM,
RE: New ring with a bigger stone
Love the milgrain in the last one...But I am NO GURU

Sold on Schubach :)
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
12-17-2012, 05:37 PM,
Obviously, I'm a sucker for JbEG settings, so I'm gonna vote Sophie Solitaire with a 10mm!!!!

I know it's really similar to your current e-ring, so my second choice is double claw prongs on the last setting.

[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • Anxiouslywaiting
12-17-2012, 05:40 PM,
I like #3. Where are those settings from?

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
12-17-2012, 05:47 PM,
The first one is a JbEG Sophie Solitaire, the second is a Single Stone. Is the third also Single Stone?

[-]
  •
12-17-2012, 05:49 PM,
How come I never heard of Single Stone? I must be living under a rock. I didn't recognize the JbEG one either. :/

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
12-17-2012, 05:53 PM,
I refer to Single Stone usually as SS, but I suppose that could be confused as Sterling Silver. But there's been a lot of discussion of Single Stone here, BTD and especially PS. SS is one of the new PS darlings as of the last few years.

That Sophie setting has like a 5ct Cushion, so they needed to add those cathedral-like supports for that boulder. I think it's Kroshka's giant cushion ring. Maybe Jenn can confirm.

[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • Lorrissey
12-17-2012, 05:57 PM,
Yeah, I don't recall seeing SS mentioned here. It's possible you are correct and I thought you meant SS. Or I'm just getting old. Probably the last one.

[-]
  •
12-17-2012, 06:07 PM,
I think Yennyfire's Antique Oval in the Single Stone setting is one of the more famous SS rings.

Kelpie's ring and Coati's 3-stone and Yennyfire's 3-stone are other famous Single Stone rings.

[-]
  •
12-17-2012, 06:22 PM,
I love 1 and 3. And yes, JbEG, SS, SS. Wink I have spent so much time on Jbeg I know all their settings. And Single Stone just looks like Single Stone to me now. Like LM looks like LM.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website