NikkiK project thread
[-]
  •
10-15-2012, 07:02 PM,
NikkiK project thread
My Push Present-a DBTY RG bracelet with 4 (1 for each member of thefamjam) x 5mm unenhanced moissy OECs and a heart charm engraved with H&B (the kidlets first names)
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Earrings- RG bezel leverbacks with OECs (not sure of size yet)

ERING Drama-

Biggest issue is I'm stuck between an oval or OMC, I want moissy and since its going to cost a few grand I need to choose one and cant change my mind...

OMC set-
The 3 stone OEC ring I've already got
A blingy solitaire to match- dont like that id need to get the moissy recut, like that i find it faces up bigger than the oval for some reason, plus more believable i find

Oval set-
I like that I wouldnt have to deal with recutting a moissy and I love the shape on my hand, but Im not sure how micropave would hold up and there's no local jewelers that I would ever use which means repairs would take a lot of time and money...plus 3stone would have to go..

Then theres the issue of metal, I really want something rose gold but again that wont match my 3 stone

So todays thought/plan is that I will do the blinged out OMC solitaire and then set the oval into a pretty rose gold solitaire and get a thin rose gold diamond band to match
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

OR.....

I could put the OMC into a solitaire and then get the oval set, not sure if davids started on the blingy OMC though..

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-15-2012, 07:14 PM,
RE: NikkiK project thread
Heres my 10mm wink OMC, can you guess who has it?? lol

[-]
  •
10-15-2012, 07:15 PM,
(10-15-2012, 07:09 PM)MoreSparkles! Wrote: I'm sorry, I wish that I could comment but I think I just passed out from sparkle overload.

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Seriously though, I have no preference, I'm a little obsessed with both.

LMBO thanks you n me both!!

[-]
  •
10-15-2012, 07:28 PM,
HurnWoohooI will take them all, thanks! Haha

Whose ring is in the bottom right hand corner of the oval collage? Smile What size oval would you do? I can't wait to make my Blake Lively lookalike ring!!! I love an elongated stone on me too.

Great choices and I will go back to ogling the pictures now. BunnyBanana

[-]
  •
10-15-2012, 07:31 PM,
Were you going to go with a halo before? I am way more obsessed with these designs (even though that was gorge too).

"plus 3stone would have to go." You would sell it?! You could probably start a bidding war and make money off of it, it's beautiful and at least 8 people are obsessed with it.

[-]
  •
10-15-2012, 07:32 PM,
(10-15-2012, 07:28 PM)Ginger Wrote: HurnWoohooI will take them all, thanks! Haha

Whose ring is in the bottom right hand corner of the oval collage? Smile What size oval would you do? I can't wait to make my Blake Lively lookalike ring!!! I love an elongated stone on me too.

Great choices and I will go back to ogling the pictures now. BunnyBanana

tis blakes Smile i have a 12x10, uploading the video now...thanks Smile so ladies what would you do if you had to choose??

[-]
  •
10-15-2012, 07:32 PM,
video!! theres no bowtie IRL its just reflecting the camera

[-]
  •
10-15-2012, 07:36 PM,
I am more drawn to the oval set. But I would just do an engraved band. It adds sparkle, without the worry of pave. My engraved band I just got is so pretty, but not going to damage. And then the tri ring would have the pave, so on days when you know it is safe, you would wear it.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-15-2012, 07:39 PM,
The oval looks great on you!

I have never seen those pictures of her ring! Hubba hubba!! Big Grin Those make me even more excited!!!! I am doing an 11x9 barely pink moissy oval. Ahhhhhhhhh sooooo excited!!!!

I can't wait to see what you decide on for both rings and see them finished! <3

[-]
  •
10-15-2012, 07:45 PM,
(10-15-2012, 07:31 PM)MoreSparkles! Wrote: Were you going to go with a halo before? I am way more obsessed with these designs (even though that was gorge too).

"plus 3stone would have to go." You would sell it?! You could probably start a bidding war and make money off of it, it's beautiful and at least 8 people are obsessed with it.

yep i did want a halo for a but my SIL got one so that put me off and my taste has changed a bit...
lol thanks, i wouldnt let it go for a huge loss anyway Cry id keep it before i did that