OK! buy my shit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cat's post:
  • Anxiouslywaiting
11-16-2012, 02:06 PM,
OK! buy my shit
or sparkles lol

DH and I just put an offer on our dream house... 17 acres, pool, 2 barns, walk out etc.

Problem is we will have to have two mortgages for awhile, I pushed DH to do this on the promise I would try and sell some of my jewelery. No worries though! it can always be replaced Big Grin

BUY MY STUFFF lol

For friends here I would do a longer period for the big diamond btw, in case you wanted to have it appraised by your jeweler or whatever I jut didn't want to advertise that on the DB.

I am just asking what I paid for the diamond and the band ( with the new diamond and repair) , I can show proof of both if you want to see !

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-16-2012, 02:13 PM,
RE: OK! buy my shit
No, I live in KY.

This house is actually a downgrade in price from our current home ... but crashing market and foreclosure this house is a steal !

[-]
  •
11-16-2012, 02:19 PM,
That sounds great! I'm been shopping on line for house steals but we can't buy because hubby has one of those jobs that requires moving around. I'm sooooo excited for you!

[-]
  •
11-16-2012, 02:24 PM,
OMG! That does sound like a dream!!! Be sure to post some photos when you close!

and that stone would be perfect for Bella, but yeah, I definitely can't drop that kind of cash. pooey. I'm sure it will sell soon.

[-]
  •
11-16-2012, 02:28 PM,
I cannot help you with those honkin' diamonds of yours. But I want to say that 17 acres + barns + pool sounds AAAHHH-mazing! Wow and wow. How come I thought you live in the heart of NYC? Kentucky is, ummm, not the same. Boy, did I get confused along the way. Yeah, what's new, right? Wink

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
11-16-2012, 02:33 PM,
Turks and I are NYC and Ginger and Lorri are Cali. I thought Cat was Cali and you thought she NYC. Hahahaha Smile

[-]
  •
11-16-2012, 05:57 PM,
So exciting Cat!!!!! It sounds like a ream home for sure!!! TOTALLY JELLY!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-16-2012, 07:44 PM,
Good luck with the sales cat! Lucky you! Pics of dream home are a must!

[-]
  •
11-16-2012, 08:01 PM,
(11-16-2012, 07:44 PM)MissKK Wrote: Good luck with the sales cat! Lucky you! Pics of dream home are a must!

yeah! I love checking out other people's places!

[-]
  •
11-16-2012, 08:22 PM,
Wow!! It sounds wonderful!! Good luck!