Opinions?
[-]
  •
09-22-2014, 04:25 PM,
Opinions?
Do any of you ever have a moment where you look at a setting and you don't know if you like it or not? I am having one of those. It is currently set with an opal but it would fit the diamond I have...you see where this is going. But I just can't decide if I actually like it or not. I kind of do and yet...I don't know. Its different than anything I have or have seen recently.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
09-22-2014, 04:40 PM,
RE: Opinions?
the bezel is wavy. I would pass.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
09-23-2014, 06:01 AM,
It has happened to me too.

I am not crazy about that one you posted. I agree with Jenn, I would pass.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
09-23-2014, 06:12 AM,
I feel like I SHOULD like it, it has all the elements I normally love, but I just don't quite.

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
09-23-2014, 07:03 AM,
I like the idea of that setting, but just not that one exactly how it is. The bezel is a bit wonky and the airline is too big for my taste. If you were to re-make I think it could be real pretty!

[-]
  •
09-23-2014, 12:19 PM,
Don't hate me but it looks like a cheap ebay setting from China. Hide you have nice taste and the design is pretty but I think what you are not loving but cannot pinpoint is the quality is lacking. I agree that a similar design remade by a reputable vendor would be beautiful.

[-]
  •
09-23-2014, 12:45 PM,
(09-23-2014, 06:12 AM)OoohShiny Wrote: I feel like I SHOULD like it, it has all the elements I normally love, but I just don't quite.

I think thats exactly my problem with it! It has everything I love so I think I should love it but it just, I don't know I stare at it and I just don't know what to think.

I think that settles things! Thank you ladies for saving me from a sparkly disappointment!

[-]
  •
09-23-2014, 02:37 PM,
late to the game, but I agree. Pass!

[-]
  •
09-23-2014, 02:45 PM,
Pass. It looks kinda cheesy. Sorry to anyone who likes it.

[-]
  •
09-29-2014, 09:23 PM,
I'm not a fan of gaps between the center stone and halo. And I don't think I like opals in a setting made of mostly diamonds.