POJ keshi madness :)
[-] The following 2 users Like OoohShiny's post:
  • CricketBug, MicheleZ
09-19-2014, 08:43 PM,
Tongue  POJ keshi madness :)
Was amazed to open the door early this morning (Saturday) to a lovely Pearls of Joy package.

My resolve ended up melting when I saw the pretty 4 strand torsades for sale, and I snapped one up super quick.

The pearls are every bit as gorgeous as expected, but I am not sure that the style suits me. I am going to sit on it, and see if the length grows on me a little, as is sitting like a choker and I am not used to that!

I went clothes shopping a couple of hours ago and got a raving compliment on them from the shop assistant, which was nice.

Ok, enough jibber jabber Ooohshiny, put the pics up!

with flash
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Flash again, all the pretty colors!

on me, with flashy goodness.

Natural light

On me, with filter cause I am vain like that. Ok, it is sideways, but photobucket is being a beast and I am too lazy to switch the orientation.

Keep for sure? Consider and contemplate? Send back?

I get distracted by shiny things
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
09-19-2014, 08:47 PM,
RE: POJ keshi torsade madness :)
You look gorgeous young lady!

[-]
  •
09-19-2014, 09:35 PM,
RE: POJ keshi madness :)
Those are so pretty! I love it!!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
09-19-2014, 09:51 PM,
Thanks guys. I just hope the silk loosens a teeny bit, or maybe I could get off my tush and lose some neck fat Smile

[-]
  •
09-20-2014, 01:36 AM,
Very pretty OOOOhhhhshiny. I love keshi. I guess you could ask to have more pearls added or use the ones you have to make a three strand necklace. Just adding some semi precious gemstones or gold beads would add length too. I hope you keep it.

[-]
  •
09-20-2014, 02:44 AM,
Thanks for the tips @The Third Graft

Upon reflection, pretty sure I will keep. The keshi are so delightful, and the price was fantastic. Plus with living in AU to return them would mean a cost of about $60 au. (shipping both ways.)

One day I will learn to string, and these would be remarkable in a rope with other larger pearls.

[-]
  •
09-20-2014, 05:16 AM,
Keep-keep! Smile If you find them too short, perhaps have them restrung and add a lengthening-style (chain?) clasp at the back. The colors look great on you, and you look just so lovely wearing them! Big Grin

[-]
  •
09-20-2014, 07:39 AM,
Those are such pretty keshis I would have a hard time returning them even if the return shipping was free! Personally I love the look of short pearl strands - they really light up the face! I agree that they would make for a fabulous rope one day, with or without additional pearl types to spice up the design. Wink

[-]
  •
09-20-2014, 08:53 AM,
I love it! I don't think they look bad on you, but I understand how you're iffy on them. I am the same with necklaces that length.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
09-20-2014, 09:23 AM,
Very pretty! I love the sweet little keshis!!