Panic moment!!
[-]
  •
09-20-2013, 06:00 PM,
Panic moment!!
I am the worst client ever. I will admit it. I panic and make rash decisions and working with me is a nightmare.

Today is no exception..

I have mentioned in other posts that I wanted to reset my diamond. At first I wanted a halo and spoke to DK and Beth at schubach's about having one made. Thankfully I decided to wait to get keyhole because keyhole is so perfect I won't want to copy it too closely otherwise I won't wear one of them.

I found a stuller setting that I loved and almost ordered that.. And then panicked after not finding any hand shots of it. I was worried I wouldn't like it so I decided to copy my moissy ring eng161 that I knew I liked and put my cushion into it.

I ordered the semi mount through moissyco without prongs and will have it set by the diamond emporium where I bought my diamond here in Australia.

Flash to this morning. I am sitting in a bath just looking at settings as you do....
AND I FIND THESE..

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

IS THE UNIVERZE TOYING WITH ME AHHH!!

And I love it on the weird not real hand and I know it's the one I want and so I've emailed moissyco who probably want to put a hit out on me to see if I can cancel the last order and change to this.

Please tell me I am not insane. My stomach is in twists over it. I want my diamond to have a secure loving home and not be turfed out every 6 months like it has been of late. Cry

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
09-20-2013, 06:06 PM,
RE: Panic moment!!
Uh no link to the one you are going all goo goo over lol

There's broke....and then there is whatever I am...*cry*
[-]
  •
09-20-2013, 06:11 PM,
It's these ones (why am I suddenly hopeless with img coding ahh)!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-]
  •
09-20-2013, 06:12 PM,
It's art deco, it's simple but with finger coverage ++ it can fit my cushion into it.. it sits high enough to have my existing stackers with it.. it's secure and i could bash it around (gently) without hurting it.. it's perfect. It's only a few hundred more than the ENG 161 mount.. gosh I hope they get my email before they start to work on the ENG mounting I'll feel terrible if they have already made it...

[-]
  •
09-20-2013, 06:20 PM,
Ooh, Frosty, that is super pretty!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
09-20-2013, 06:28 PM,
It's divine isnt it Sad

It's a stuller setting and moissy co gave me an incredible price on it.. and I don't know why I didn't jump in and get what I originally wanted.

DH is really emotional about anything to do with resetting my diamond (this will be reset number 3) so I was trying to stay simple and not to change the style too greatly on him.. but my heart just isn't in the slim pave. I know I will get shrinkage with the small stone and won't wear it as often as I want to.

This setting scared me because it was so different and I searched and searched for finger shots and couldn't find any but seeing it on an albeit computersied finger this morning absolutely broke my heart. It's PERFECT.

[-] The following 1 user Likes EarthDiva's post:
  • Frosty
09-20-2013, 06:51 PM,
I think it's really lovely!

"I am the worst client ever. I will admit it. I panic and make rash decisions and working with me is a nightmare."

Don't feel too badly. Or at least feel some small degree of comfort that there exists another, totally impulsive and irrational, demanding nightmare of a customer, across the world from you. Her name is EarthDiva and she's f'ing nuts. Nice girl, but comes completely unglued over sparkle issues. You are not alone!

[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • Frosty
09-20-2013, 06:55 PM,
I love it frosty!!!! I think it will be perfect!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
09-20-2013, 07:07 PM,
(09-20-2013, 06:51 PM)EarthDiva Wrote: I think it's really lovely!

"I am the worst client ever. I will admit it. I panic and make rash decisions and working with me is a nightmare."

Don't feel too badly. Or at least feel some small degree of comfort that there exists another, totally impulsive and irrational, demanding nightmare of a customer, across the world from you. Her name is EarthDiva and she's f'ing nuts. Nice girl, but comes completely unglued over sparkle issues. You are not alone!

Oh thank GOODNESS. I am not alone! And not CRAZEH!! haha. Honestly if I was Chris at moissyco I would have cold sweats every time an email popped through with my name on it.

They have always been so wonderful. When I first got my eng161 the first day a diamond fell out of the setting. I emailed them a photo and he offered to pay for the replacement. I just have to remember to get the receipt.

Then there was the stuller vs. eng161 situation.. god knows how many emails and I finally went with eng161.. and then now I change my mind.

It's so hard! I attach so much emotion to my purchases so I'm hoping hoping they can change it all at the 11th hour. I don't mind paying a restocking fee. Its only the shank without any prongs or anything so I would think it could be used pretty quickly.

Oh the stress ! Dood Dood Dood

[-]
  •
09-20-2013, 07:12 PM,
(09-20-2013, 06:55 PM)jenncent Wrote: I love it frosty!!!! I think it will be perfect!

Oh you make me feel so much better! It is so special isn't it. Its worth all this fussing and stressing..

I even drew the ring on a piece of paper and sticky taped it to my hand to see the sizings because Stuller don't do wax moulds.. Blush