Parting with my baby
[-]
  •
01-16-2014, 08:55 PM,
Exclamation  Parting with my baby
I love this ring so much! It's beautifully made and looks/feels like a piece of art. Why then am I listing it? Because as beautiful as it is, I never wear it. I have come to terms with the fact that as much as I love intricate blingy rings on other people's fingers, it just doesn't look right on me (in my opinion). I have held off listing this, hoping that I could get over this feeling, because this ring is so beautiful, but the time has come to accept that as much as I try to deny it, I'm a simple setting kinda lady.

So with that said, here is my baby, looking for a new lover.

Size 7.75
18k YG
1.05cts of F/G VS princess cut diamonds
hand engraving on the shank.
The OEC pictured is not included. The setting is currently empty. This listing is for E-ring only, not the semi bezel OEC eternity.

Purchased for $2150, selling for $1900 OBO
This ring has been worn twice.

I am hoping it will go to someone who will do more than just stare at it longingly like I do.

I'm beefing with my photobucket account so for now I will just link my original post.
http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Thread-My-new-ring-set

Pictures are on pages 1, 7, 10

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-16-2014, 09:01 PM,
RE: Parting with my baby
oh the heartache! i remember looking at this set when you first posted pics of it and it is amazingly gorgeous with the bezel eternity band. I hope it gets scooped up quickly for you.

[-]
  •
01-16-2014, 09:01 PM,
This is such a beauty and one if my most favorite gold pieces!! Good luck on your sale it will surely go quick!

[-]
  •
01-16-2014, 09:20 PM,
Thanks ladies!

[-]
  •
01-16-2014, 10:02 PM,
I hope it sells quick for you RSS! And that you get something else that you love even more.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-17-2014, 05:31 AM,
I have coveted this ring! But it's not my size Sad I'm sure it will be scooped soon!

[-]
  •
01-17-2014, 06:24 AM,
Aww so sorry to hear this. But I gathered you didn't really feel it was you in the past. Hope it sells quickly for you! It's a beauty! It is a work of art!

[-]
  •
01-17-2014, 07:20 AM,
All the best with the sale. Its a stunning ring RSS. Hope you find something that you love soon.

[-]
  •
01-17-2014, 07:34 AM,
OMG seriously this ring is stunning! It is one of my favorites on TFC! Is it sizeable?

The best things in life are free; the second best are expensive.
~Coco Chanel
[-]
  •
01-17-2014, 10:31 AM,
@SB Mischief I was told by my jeweler that it could be sized up or down a couple of sizes, but I know most people say eternity rings can't be resized so I hesitate to believe him.