Peachy Pink Platinum Eternity
[-]
  •
11-27-2015, 12:18 PM,
Peachy Pink Platinum Eternity
The day has come, my friends.  I'm not sure I'm ready for it to go out of the family at this point so I'm not listing elsewhere just yet.  I adore it, but I'm not wearing it since the new set came.  This is probably the most gorgeous and comfortable ring I've had the pleasure of owning, but I really prefer a smooth, polished finish to milgrain.  Also, as much as I love platinum....yellow gold is really where my heart is.

This is a Teo (high bench at Schubach's) creation, conceived by the always brilliant Jenncent.  It's 4.25ct (17x .25ct) carats of peachy pink moissanites, which are no longer available, set into a hand-forged platinum semi-bezel setting.  The stones are very low set, which means it's very wearable.  There are two rails in the shank of the ring, which made it not only comfortable beyond measure to wear, but it prevents the dreaded "muffin top" when fingers swell. 

The moissanite color is stunning-the stones go from pale pink to an almost salmon color.  The sparkle is outrageous, and the detail on the ring is unreal.   

It's a size 7, and is not sizable.  It was $5k new, and I'm having a fire sale right now...asking $1750 f&f, which includes shipping and insurance in the US.  I also have matching earrings which I will sell as well if there is interest.  The stones are no longer available, but I was lucky enough to get an "extra" unset stone from Jenn, which I will include in case one is ever needed.

Jenn's original thread can be found here:http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Thread-My-pink-moissy-eternity-band?highlight=eternity

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-27-2015, 05:09 PM,
RE: Peachy Pink Platinum Eternity
Really? Are you sure? Love this ring and of course it is my size. Lol.

[-]
  •
11-27-2015, 05:13 PM,
LOL.  Really.  It's one of those, "I won't be super sad if it doesn't sell."

The problem is threefold:  1. I got the cathedral set, and it's just home to me.  I don't like not wearing it, so this one gets no love on the left hand.  2. This doesn't fit on my right hand, which means it's really not getting any wear.  3. I am really a yellow gold gal at heart.  

Also, it would look beautiful on you.   Bighug 

That's kind of why I didn't want to list it "externally" yet.  I'd love to see this superb piece go to someone here so I can still see it now and again.

[-]
  •
11-27-2015, 06:19 PM,
I love this!! I need it in a size 5. I have a thing for peachy pink moissys especially since I sold my AG 3 stone with the pink sidestones... doh! I cant wear it on my right hand either, even ring finger on that hand is a 5.5

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
11-27-2015, 07:55 PM,
So Pretty! I get it but it's soooo gorgeous. Good luck on a quick sale!

[-]
  •
11-27-2015, 08:39 PM,
OOooh, what a beauty--always loved this one! I hope someone here gets it! I'm a size 7 nowhere. Good luck on the sale!

[-]
  •
11-27-2015, 09:17 PM,
WAT?!

This makes me sad. I don't have time to read this right now (sparkle sneaking at work again), and I'm quite sure there's a good reason, but I can't imagine this ring on anyone else.

ETA oh yeah, I forgot about your new set! Okaaaay then, I guess selling her is acceptable. Wink

[-]
  •
11-27-2015, 09:18 PM,
I'm still tempted.  Confused

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-28-2015, 03:19 PM,
(11-27-2015, 09:18 PM)MrsK Wrote: I'm still tempted.  Confused

I don't blame you!   Angel

[-]
  •
11-28-2015, 04:44 PM,
I cannot believe you are letting this beautiful piece go? But at the same time I totally get it, and I think yellow gold is where your heart is. I hope this beauty can go to a sparkle sister!