Spinel Ring
Radiant Ring
[Show Results]

Pear Spinel or Centola Radiant
[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 01:53 PM,
Pear Spinel or Centola Radiant
Okay - I don't have enough funds to do both the pear and radiant project. My choices are - put radiant on layaway and do pear ring now - or do radiant ring now and do pear later.

Purple/blue spinel goes in this ring (you can see pictures and video of spinel here http://thefacetlounge.com/showthread.php?tid=688&page=8

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Centola blue radiant goes in this ring:

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 01:57 PM,
RE: Pear Spinel or Centola Radiant
Well, you already have the pear. I say go for the radiant project now and do something with the pear later. Clearly, you need both at some point! Big Grin

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 03:04 PM,
If you're still on the fence about what to set your pear in I would go forward with the radiant project since you seem pretty set on it. Use that time to look for the perfect pear setting. Just my 2 cents Smile

[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 03:22 PM,
Actually I'm not on the fence - I am setting it in the DBL ring - I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea but I LOVE the milgrain and antique look (minus the bezel - would not do bezel - would have it setting lower with claw prongs). Looks gold in the picture but it is platinum. However, until it is set, nothing is in stone (lol). The radiant is a no brainer - it will look fabulous in that setting.

Besides, the Radiant is winning - and believe it or not - since I could go either way, I really am going to use the vote from the board to decide.

[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 04:06 PM,
I also think the radiant ring. I feel like the setting will be cheaper/easier so you will have it quicker and more time to save for the other (the more I think about this the less it makes sense...but it's a rationale nonetheless)

[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 04:08 PM,
Actually - the cost of both rings will be almost the same since I am providing the stone for the pear but it is a lot of plat. and milgrain and in the radiant I have to buy the stone and the setting.....

[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 04:09 PM,
However, you do have a point - the radiant ring will probably get to me much faster!

[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 06:15 PM,
I voted the pear, bcs I love pears Smile

But ahhhh a big radiant is a beautiful thing!

[-]
  •
03-26-2013, 07:22 PM,
Can I vote based on the setting I like? If so then I say do the radiant.

[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • MicheleZ
03-26-2013, 07:41 PM,
I voted radiant just because I know you are 100% on that setting. And the pear you have had a few ideas, so I really think you should think on it just a little more, even if it is just to say "Yup, that is it!" I cannot see the radiant in anything else, but with the pear there are so many options, and all our ideas have been fab...so I just want you to be 110% sure!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website