Pear diamond pink & white double halo
[-]
  •
11-11-2015, 02:30 PM,
Pear diamond pink & white double halo
@Bling It On this is for you.   Heart  How funny we are both working on fancy shaped diamond ring projects!  My center stone is a GIA I, si1 and about 9.5 X 6mm which is pretty nice, but due to my love of "big bling" pretty much requires a double halo  Crackup

I've been so busy over the past 8 months with building our new company that I've neglected my sharing with all of you ladies.  I keep meaning to, and then...life.  

I am almost embarrassed to share this pic of my stone as its so awful.  I just snapped a quick few to see the size on my hand.  [img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img]

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-11-2015, 02:35 PM,
RE: Pear diamond pink & white double halo
I'm awaiting the CAD from Amcor and I'm still really vacillating on some details.  My initial thought was to do the inner halo pink and outer halo in white diamonds, but I think I'm going to do the inner halo white to bolster the size of the center stone.  Like this, but a pear, lol:[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img]

Thinking inner halo 1.5 pointers and pink halo in 1 pointers.  3 point single shank with a scroll gallery like this: [img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img]

[-]
  •
11-11-2015, 02:39 PM,
Oh yes, and ring will be 14k white gold and the pink Diamond halo portion will be set in rose gold.  I really wanted to do the whole ring in rose, initially, but decided that the contrast would be better.  

Any thoughts on this are welcome!  Is it silly to do the inner halo in white?  Ah, I haven't had the energy to obsess on this project properly!   Crackup

[-]
  •
11-11-2015, 02:39 PM,
Ooh, that's going to be pretty!

[-]
  •
11-11-2015, 02:44 PM,
Some more ring p*rn that inspired me: 
[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img]

[-] The following 1 user Likes EarthDiva's post:
  • Rusalka
11-11-2015, 03:00 PM,
Thanks @JuBe !  Ideally, I'd love a 3carat pink center diamond, lol, I'll keep dreaming for that, but I think this will be a more affordable alternative!  [img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img]

[-]
  •
11-11-2015, 03:16 PM,
This is going to be gorg!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-11-2015, 03:23 PM,
(11-11-2015, 03:16 PM)Yjenncent Wrote: This is going to be gorg!

Thanks @jenncent can I ask your thoughts as to whether it will look unbalanced to do the outer halo in pink?

[-]
  •
11-11-2015, 05:25 PM,
Jawdrop  Ohmahgadd! This is going to be stunning!!! Cannot wait to see progress!!

[-]
  •
11-11-2015, 06:23 PM,
I think the outer pink and inner white is going to look so gorgeous and luxe! I also definitely think that the pink diamonds will "pop" more if set in rose, especially if there's a contrast between that and the inner halo + stone being set in white. Hooray this is going to be a fun project to follow!