Pink sapphire/moissy 3-stone!
[-]
  •
08-01-2014, 10:17 PM,
Pink sapphire/moissy 3-stone!
The 4.5 ctw. is not big enough for my gaudy little drag queen, celeb-wannabe soul. It is a truly gorgeous ring, though. 10% off for sparkle sisters, reasonable offers considered.

2.5 carat unheated, pink sapphire w/ fb oval sides in platinum. fabulous leonesque claw prongs by amcor. size 6.

[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!pinksapp3 by EarthDiva, on Flickr[/img]

[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!20140509_184749 by EarthDiva, on Flickr[/img]

[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!photo-12 copy 3 by EarthDiva, on Flickr[/img]

http://diamondbistro.com/category/196/Ri...-Ring.html

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-01-2014, 10:26 PM,
RE: Pink sapphire/moissy 3-stone!
Oh no!!! I was so happy for you when you had this made! Are you getting something similar so you can be matchy matchy with DH?
And how much bigger are you gonna go? Here's to a speedy sale ED!

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
08-01-2014, 10:45 PM,
I will get something else to match with DH @Bling It On ! Of course, we do have matching children, lol, and each other's names inked on our backs so we are effectively stuck. Wink Rings or not.

I am waiting for pics of baby Jasmine, btw. See my family pics thread...

[-]
  •
08-01-2014, 10:55 PM,
GAH! I saw that on the bistro and my little heart skipped a beat. Then it dropped when I realized that I could either pay for my fall semester of college or this ring...darn being an adult Tongue

[-] The following 1 user Likes EarthDiva's post:
  • Sparkly Blonde
08-01-2014, 11:01 PM,
Oh darn it, SB! Being adult is definitely overrated, lol. But in the long run you will be glad you paid for that fall semester!

[-]
  •
08-02-2014, 01:41 AM,
(08-01-2014, 10:45 PM)EarthDiva Wrote: I will get something else to match with DH @Bling It On ! Of course, we do have matching children, lol, and each other's names inked on our backs so we are effectively stuck. Wink Rings or not.

I am waiting for pics of baby Jasmine, btw. See my family pics thread...

I know I almost died when I saw pics of gorgy gorgeous baby Jake! I'm a proud future mother-in-law! He looks like he would have the world eating out of the palm of his hand. Happy precious boy.
Jas has been sick as it's winter here and everyone has the sniffles so I don't have any recent pics if her not grumpy, but my sis took sone cute ones today so I'll upload them ASAP.

You planning another sapphire ring? How much bigger?
Are you still entertaining the possibility of getting a motherf$#king huge ass diamond ring now that your house has been sold?

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
08-02-2014, 05:52 AM,
Oh ED. Sorry to hear this didn't work out for you and you're letting it go. It's gorgeous and so well proportioned and executed. Hoping for a speedy sale!!

[-]
  •
08-02-2014, 02:36 PM,
Would you ever consider selling just the sapphire?

[-]
  •
08-02-2014, 04:23 PM,
(08-02-2014, 02:36 PM)Sparkly Blonde Wrote: Would you ever consider selling just the sapphire?

yep. Smile

[-]
  •
08-02-2014, 05:19 PM,
what are the dimensions of the center stone? thanks! so pretty!

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!