Platinum Cartier Repro Three Stone with OEC Moissanite (5mm/6.5mm/5mm) Sz. 7.25
[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 08:16 AM,
Platinum Cartier Repro Three Stone with OEC Moissanite (5mm/6.5mm/5mm) Sz. 7.25
LT Listing: http://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-lab...z-7-dot-25

I cannot believe that I am doing this! I just got this ring on Monday. This was my all time three stone and I am utterly depressed that it just doesn't feel right to me.

This is a Platinum Cartier Repro set with I unenhanced OEC moissanite. It has a 6.5mm Center and 5mm Sides. Here is your chance to snap of some of the last really nice Moissy OEC's. Size 7.25 The shank of the ring has been rounded making it super fluid. Make my loss your gain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-WshcfV...vuZMxYVVgQ

Price includes USPS Priority with Insurance. No refunds.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-P8_Ls...181356.jpg

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 10:11 AM,
RE: Platinum Cartier Repro Three Stone with OEC Moissanite (5mm/6.5mm/5mm) Sz. 7.25
sorry it did not work out for you. Sad

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 11:22 AM,
RE: Platinum Cartier Repro Three Stone with OEC Moissanite (5mm/6.5mm/5mm) Sz. 7.25
Sorry this didn't work out for you!

I wish I had some $ to buy this. It's my size too!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 01:08 PM,
Omg! Omg! Love this. You have no idea how much I want this! I miss my Cartier three stone SO MUCH. Cry

[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 02:56 PM,
Can I ask what it was that didn't work out for you? What were you expecting it to be that it wasn't? I know how heartbreaking it can be to have this happen. Is there any way you think you'll come around?

I (as well as anyone) understand what it is to have something not live up to your expectations. It's a miserable feeling. But *sometimes* when the expectation part goes away you can love something for a different reason.

[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 05:48 PM,
I'm sorry this didn't work our for you either. It's my size too but I'm afraid the one carat center is too small for me sadly. DSS would surely sink in.
I do know the feelings of just not feeling something is right. Sorry.

[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 09:09 PM,
Thanks everyone! @stardust I don't know exactly what it is, but all I know is when I have had it on with my bands and look down it just doesn't look right. I feel more comfortable wearing my AG solitaire at this point. I think I really just need to wait for a smaller AG with the specs I want to come available and just take a rest on trying to find or design the perfect three stone. Because I really thought this one was it.

[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 09:36 PM,
I would want this too and it is my size. But I am supposed to be paying vet bills. It is lovely!

[-]
  •
09-11-2014, 09:00 AM,
@MrsK @idahosubaru I am willing to take payments on this ring for a FL sister. *wink* I am not in any great rush to get it gone or need the money for anything else. Pop me a PM of you are interested in that option. I would love for it to go to someone that really just adores it and makes them happy because it is such a beautiful ring.

[-]
  •
09-11-2014, 09:44 AM,
@Brit thank you for that. I actually am having poppy and Alb make one similar in 14k using my 6mm OEC stone with 4mm sides. Very cost effective for me and hopefully it will satisfy my missing my diamond 3 stone.